Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:heh:

online or bust for me breh

i dont really like 75 percent of people
Same here. I hate mostly everyone not on some hater shyt but just annoying tendencies leave me with no patience. People just piss me off for the most part. Perfect example was yesterday when I went to go pick up the Lebrons the little nikka selling me the shoes trying to act like he dropping exclusive news about the different colorways and whats coming out next and will I be playing ball in the shoes or just casually wearing them...... I had to cut him off and say "Man I know all that shyt already I just need the shoes dont want no shirt and I already know whats coming out for the rest of the year" I almost didnt buy them b/c he was so irritating. Man I need a bot so I aint got to deal with this shyt. fukkin young hypebeast workers at the store trying to play shoe trivia with me like I dont know anything and them trying to flex their "knowledgeable shoe dexterity". I aint got time for that shyt.

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Same here. I hate mostly everyone not on some hater shyt but just annoying tendencies leave me with no patience. People just piss me off for the most part. Perfect example was yesterday when I went to go pick up the Lebrons the little nikka selling me the shoes trying to act like he dropping exclusive news about the different colorways and whats coming out next and will I be playing ball in the shoes or just casually wearing them...... I had to cut him off and say "Man I know all that shyt already I just need the shoes dont want no shirt and I already know whats coming out for the rest of the year" I almost didnt buy them b/c he was so irritating. Man I need a bot so I aint got to deal with this shyt. fukkin young hypebeast workers at the store trying to play shoe trivia with me like I dont know anything and them trying to flex their "knowledgeable shoe dexterity". I aint got time for that shyt.

:heh: what store was this?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

Can't stand that bullshyt. Just cause nikkas don't work in a shoe store dont mean we dont know shyt. :laff:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:heh: what store was this?
That Hibbert Sports in Almeda Mall. Little nappy headed young clown and then this nikka tried to sell me a pair that had glue stains on them. When I pointed it out he tried to tell me nah thats how the shoe is made.:stopitslime:
I made that little nigglet get me another 11 and I proved to him that shyt was glue stains like I said in the beginning. Man I'm getting pissed thinking about it and might return these shyts out of spite...nah I aint that stupid. These shyts gonna look amazing in the sunlight on a day like today.:datazz:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
That Hibbert Sports in Almeda Mall. Little nappy headed young clown and then this nikka tried to sell me a pair that had glue stains on them. When I pointed it out he tried to tell me nah thats how the shoe is made.:stopitslime:
I made that little nigglet get me another 11 and I proved to him that shyt was glue stains like I said in the beginning. Man I'm getting pissed thinking about it and might return these shyts out of spite...nah I aint that stupid. These shyts gonna look amazing in the sunlight on a day like today.:datazz:

:russ:

yea dont take the bad boys back the lebrons 11 are fire..im coppin soon as i have a lil extra doe..went to the galleria thur and the stores still have a lot to go around but im def not tryin to wait at the last minute either..and then my wiz is feelin em big time also :whew:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
After seeing various teaser photos and blurry images of this upcoming Foam, some better shots of this upcoming release have surfaced and it appears that this new colorway will feature 3M on the upper. While the majority of the upper has been coated in silver, the accents of this shoe feature neon lime, really giving this sneaker a vibrant pop.
p18751a6bm1tqj1d6s1haq1otqhug9.jpg

p18751a6bmcnq8p5r124hhff3.jpg

p18751a6bmcec1pnd1bciuem2uk4.jpg

p18751a6bm1knj1ak2p5ectl194c8.jpg

p18751a6blvb29o8o87rq1to02.jpg

p18751a6bl1kp3rkv13ekqat8a31.jpg

p18751a6bmjj51qkok8bah1h2h6.jpg

p18751a6bmm88b6e1jdd161q1k4a5.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Jordan Brand will continue their 3Lab5 concept for the rest of the year, and their latest come up pays homage to the classic “Infrared” colorway that was first introduced on the Air Jordan VI. The all black “Flip-esque” Air Jordan V features black cement print on the uppers, while an Infrared color touches up the midsole, tongue and sole. Leather liners are also added on this Air Jordan V, giving it the ultimate BIN feel. Let us know if you’ll be picking these up when they release later this year.

Air Jordan 3LAB5
Black/Infrared 23
599581-010
Fall/Winter 2013
$225
air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_02_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_03_result.jpg

air-jordan-3-lab-5-infrared-black_04_result.jpg