fdh8v4.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
too bad youre just about to go into retirement

i mean, i have most all of the jordans i want but then these nikkas wanna nike air everything too...

tryna set up my laneys. i tried on the lebrons but i didnt buy them. that 200 is kinda pushing me away. if they was $150...

damnit. I have a problem brehs *scratches neck* them shyts are comfortable as fukk.

what about you nikka you must have 200 pairs...aint u finna retire?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
had the Peace Air Raid 2s as a kid...Got me a pair of the Urban Jungle joints in my size right now. Imma prolly pass....That colorway dont quite look right on the air raid 1 silo. And the 2s are better. But its interesting that they're droppin these. They need to drop the ones my brother had.

airraid.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
for what shoe? :dwillhuh:
uZ7ZbOW.jpg

at my local outlet

some of the most annoying people on earth waiting in line for kicks
people bringing their dogs with them, dogs pissing and shytting all over the place, barking, climbin on peoples legs.. loud ass ratchet hoes.. dudes who pride themselves on knowing more about kicks than the next man.. dudes who think everything they say is hilarious but are really stupid and annoying.. people on the phone that for some reason cant speak at normal speaking level so they yell making sure everyone is hearing what they have to say.. dudes attempting to cut in line.. just some of the most irritating people ever, and this is considering i only showed up 1 hour before they opened, i couldnt take it anymore.. was happy as hell to get out of there..

Last edited: