Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
nike-sb-dunk-low-black-brown-crackle-print-1.jpg

Another black and brown Nike SB Dunk Low appears on the heels of the arrival of the ‘Black Rain’ edition. These don’t feature faux water beads on their sides but the key element is indeed a novel material choice, as this dark and earthy SB Dunk Low shows up with a crackled base layer that could turn out to be either a heavily tumbled leather or maybe a textile with a graphic print. In either case, the white/gum sole is a timeless finish for a pair that looks like it’ll be a highly wearable alternative to some of the louder SBs in existence and you can see more below to tide you over until Sneaker News comes through with release info.
nike-sb-dunk-low-black-brown-crackle-print-2.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For the first time ever, Nike will be including the Foamposite model in their upcoming DB collection and let us tell you, this news made the day of all foam heads the moment it was announced. The Red Pyro esque Foamposite sports some of the most interesting details ever featured on a Foamposite, and a Black and Red theme which is a color combination everyone appreciates. Designed by Elijah Diggins, The DB patient poured his heart into it. His design features his very own smiley-face logo, which turns into his initials when viewed sideways. The fiery red and black palette is a tribute to his favorite athlete, Lebron James. On the tongue, Japanese characters symbolize courage, along with Elijah’s signature. A chain-link graphic on the sockliner is taken straight from his most prized possession—a silver bracelet that was a gift from his parents when he began chemotherapy. For Elijah, his design is a very personal thank-you note to the place that he credits with saving his life. “When I was in the hospital, I kept thinking ‘Doernbecher has done so much for me—how am I going to give back?’”
foamposite-doernbecher_06.png

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
them gloves :scheme: for them white ones.

them 11s....nah. cause i dont know anyone who could black em out for me.

them gnikes COLD.

just waiting on my laneys/taxis/bred 1s. hoping to use $50 GC on NDC for laneys but expect a fail.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
them gloves :scheme: for them white ones.

them 11s....nah. cause i dont know anyone who could black em out for me.

them gnikes COLD.

just waiting on my laneys/taxis/bred 1s. hoping to use $50 GC on NDC for laneys but expect a fail.
I'm effin with those white gloves breh. They fresh as eff

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Jordan Brand's somewhat under utilized 'Powder Blue' hue will make a return next year over a number of shoes including this all new Air Jordan 3 Retro.

The modern look for the iconic Air Jordan 3 is put together with powder blue covering most of the shoes premium nubuck build, working together with powder blue elephant print overlays along the toe and heel area. Black hits the tongue, laces and heel badge, while a white sole sits below.
powder-blue-jordan-3-2014(2).jpg

We preview another powder blue gem in the form of the returning original Air Jordan X.

Last seen during their original release back in the mid 1990's, the 'Powder Blue' Air Jordan X returns in the same fashion with a full tumbled leather build. White leads the look on one of the most iconic Air Jordan X colorways, while black hits the eyestay, tongue, laces and midsole. Powder blue creates the classic look, handling the collar lining and parts of the outsole below.
powder-blue-jordan-10-2014-2.jpg