Boys will be boys

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I was replying to a thread and figured we should have our own discussion here.

I remember a few years back when I was heavy on facebook, there was this tbh game going around where you like the person's post and said what they felt about you on your wall. This one guy who I went to high school with said "tbh, if I put it on you, I don't think you would be able to handle it". One of the guys I went to church with got in my inbox and started flaming me. I asked him what he thought of the guy and he said nothing bc boys will be boys I guess. I also brought up when I 9 or 10 walking to elementary school being cat called. He then apologized to me. In our society, it'll always be what did the woman do to get that sort of reaction from a guy. It's why I also don't agree with the whole notion that a woman has to give a guy something to respect. No, a man's character shouldn't be dependent on someone's actions and it gives leeway to women being abused. Boys will be boys is why a lot of little girls are sexualled abused and blamed for it and it's also why little boys being sexually abused is seen as cool.

What have been your experiences and do you think this sort of mantra will ever die out?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
sorry to intrude of ur thread
I've been thinking about some of my remarks on here towards
the brehetts on here

and i decided i'm just gonna stop flirting
been seeing what some of the other dudes have said to y'all :huhldup:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It doesn't cost anything to be decent. I've never even came at you the wrong way.

I was just foolin' with you. You left that good joke out there.

...I guess i'm just a boy being a boy, whatever the hell that means.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I like your face :smile:.
how thotful of you :mjgrin:
28229.jpg