Boxing training is the goat for fitness

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i've been training 2 months and i'm in the best shape of my life. It's hard as hell though I feel like i'm going to throw up my heart every time.
i just started muay thai

what's your class format like? how long is it?

my classes are an hour, jump intervals, stretch, pad work, end with core work...even spending however much time holding the pads for someone else, i'm burning like 600 cals, but i'm thinking of going to the strength and conditioning classes before MT, just hoping i don't end up too gassed to make it through MT.

anyway, upper abs already looking like they wanna come back :mjgrin: never had lower abs in my life tho :mjcry:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
i just started muay thai

what's your class format like? how long is it?

my classes are an hour, jump intervals, stretch, pad work, end with core work...even spending however much time holding the pads for someone else, i'm burning like 600 cals, but i'm thinking of going to the strength and conditioning classes before MT, just hoping i don't end up too gassed to make it through MT.

anyway, upper abs already looking like they wanna come back :mjgrin: never had lower abs in my life tho :mjcry:

it's an hour 5 days a week, but I only go 3 days a week and the gym the other 2.

every exercise happens in rounds of 3 minutes then a 1 minute rest period

stretching
It consists of 3 rounds of jump rope
3 rounds of shadowboxing
then sparring or 6 rounds of heavy bag
3 rounds of speed bag or speedball
then end with push-ups and sit-ups to failure.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
After two months you should be used to that shyt.

Ima start getting back into boxing to get my cardio up and switch up my workouts.

The gym I went to years back is closed now though.