He admitted this some time back.
I forget the interview but he had some Cholo shades on

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He never had discipline as a boxer.

There are guys who box.
And there are guys for whom boxing is life. Guys like Juan Manuel Marquez or Julio Cesar Chavez...if we are going to compare him to other Mexicans.

Ruiz hasn't beaten anybody really good.
Even Luis Ortiz was over 40.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I posted about this back in The Ring a week or so ago:

You literally do not want to go toe-to-toe with a Mexican boxer at any point because they have on average the lowest occurrence of the APOE E4 allele. That means they don't get CTE because their brain recovers and regenerates from the trauma to it. They can slug it out and not suffer the mental consequences whereas most other people can't. Joshua needed to box and finish the fight safely once dude was stunned.

The fact dude can "party" after a HW fight and he doesn't sound punch drunk is an example of that.

35 years old, 35 fights bad diet habits, gone past 8 rounds of Heavyweight boxing 11 times and look how fluid his speaking is. No stuttering, slurring or pausing in his speech whatsoever.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I posted about this back in The Ring a week or so ago:

You literally do not want to go toe-to-toe with a Mexican boxer at any point because they have on average the lowest occurrence of the APOE E4 allele. That means they don't get CTE because their brain recovers and regenerates from trauma to it. They can slug it out whereas and not suffer the mental consequences whereas most other people can't. Joshua needed to box and finish the fight safely once dude was stunned.

The fact dude can "party" after a HW fight and he doesn't sound punch drunk is an example of that.

35 years old, 35 fights bad diet habits and look how fluid his speaking is. No stuttering, slurring or pausing in his speech.

So they're like Homer Simpson:mjlol: