'Bout That Life Chronicles: Chapter 1 - The Marvin Harrison Story

Daps
Im reading another article and Marvin's whole family was "'bout that life" his pop caught a body at 16, his brother was an enforcer for the mob and the black mafia family (infamous philly gang).

His other brother is serving life for a body (he got subbed out of a basketball game, left the game and got his gun, came back and killed the nikka that subbed in for him...:merchant:)

The Dirtiest Player: Profiles: GQ

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They had a special about him on ESPN.

He is about that life.

Last edited by a moderator:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Im reading another article and Marvin's whole family was "'bout that life" his pop caught a body at 16, his brother was an enforcer for the mob and the black mafia family (infamous philly gang).

His other brother is serving life for a body (he got subbed out of a basketball game, left the game and got his gun, came back and killed the nikka that subbed in for him...:merchant:)

The Dirtiest Player: Profiles: GQ

KILL THE COACH nikka NOT ME!

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
From the first time I read this article, and every time I re-read this article. This still get's me..

Later that day, about a dozen plainclothes and uniformed officers, including several guys from the state attorney general's Gun Violence Task Force, drove en masse to Chuckie's Garage in search of the five-seven. Harrison seemed to know they were coming. He was lounging in a cheap aluminum beach chair before a full-size cardboard cutout of himself.

Read More The Dirtiest Player: Profiles: GQ
:merchant:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
remember that time in the huddle when peyton was getting sideways with him

peyton should consider himself lucky that day

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
remember that time in the huddle when peyton was getting sideways with him

peyton should consider himself lucky that day

Ummm....Don't buy it. Peyton saw what Marvin was all about.

Before Super Bowl XLI, reporters asked Peyton Manning about his receiver's reticence. The QB said he didn't know Harrison well until he visited him in Philly one off-season. "There's a Marvin in Philly and a Marvin in Indianapolis," he said. Even around his teammates, the Indy Marvin barely says a word.

Assael, Keating: The other side of Marvin Harrison - ESPN The Magazine

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
:wow:

please watch over Reginald Wayne, Marv. hes a family man if he breaks a record or two please dont forget that was your mans and took some doubles off your back