Bought the Bob XL training dummy

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Can’t wait. Very excited to start my boxing training. Anyone have this and care to comment?

31fwm80OvFL._AC_.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Had it for a few days now. This dummy paired with the Bass Rutten boxing training CDs are fukkING EPIC!

Good shyt :salute:
Glad yo see you making exercise moves and beatin up on the white man at the same time :birdman:

When i was in the Ronatine I was doing some youtube boxing workouts in the house. And i aint have a bag or a dummy so I strapped some pillows to a dining room chair :russ:
shyt was janky af pillows kept sliding after a few punches, chair was too low so all my punches were aiming down, sumnabytch tipped over and hit the floor a few times :dead:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Good shyt :salute:
Glad yo see you making exercise moves and beatin up on the white man at the same time :birdman:

When i was in the Ronatine I was doing some youtube boxing workouts in the house. And i aint have a bag or a dummy so I strapped some pillows to a dining room chair :russ:
shyt was janky af pillows kept sliding after a few punches, chair was too low so all my punches were aiming down, sumnabytch tipped over and hit the floor a few times :dead:

:usure: