Bought a weight bench, how i get swoll?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Reformed :flabbynsick: nikka. Lost a bunch of weight running and counting calories, got too skinny though, feel like a bytch. Bought a bench and full set of weights the other day off OfferUp for $225:wow:

:feedme: put me on.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reformed :flabbynsick: nikka. Lost a bunch of weight running and counting calories, got too skinny though, feel like a bytch. Bought a bench and full set of weights the other day off OfferUp for $225:wow:

:feedme: put me on.

You mightve got ripped off. You can get an Olympic weight set for under $120 from like ducks sporting goods and a bench for under $80. I don't know if you got dumbbells or curl bar or what else.

Anyway to get stole. Use the motherfukker. Everyday to every other day. Even when you are tired or don't feel like going hard, just do the minimum 3 sets of 5 reps. Or 5x5.

Other than that bench, Incline, row..etc. Hopefully you got some dumbbells, dumbbells + bench or even a chair is money.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You mightve got ripped off. You can get an Olympic weight set for under $120 from like ducks sporting goods and a bench for under $80. I don't know if you got dumbbells or curl bar or what else.

Anyway to get stole. Use the motherfukker. Everyday to every other day. Even when you are tired or don't feel like going hard, just do the minimum 3 sets of 5 reps. Or 5x5.

Other than that bench, Incline, row..etc. Hopefully you got some dumbbells, dumbbells + bench or even a chair is money.
giphy.gif

:comeon:show me anywhere where you can get a full set for $120.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

:comeon:show me anywhere where you can get a full set for $120.

I just checked :snoop:

I bought my 300lb Olympic set from dikks over 10 years ago. Granted it was on sale, I walked in the first workout was loading that bytch into the car by myself.

I would check locally. Walmarts, Sears, sports. You might find the deal online then be able to cop, but I've found more deals on workout gear and shyt from walking into the stores.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Congrats on losing weight.

You probably lost some muscle dropping weight but the good news is that it's easier to pack it back on the second time around.

It's cool that you got some weights but I'd still recommend getting a membership to a gym that has plenty of squat racks and encourages compound lifting. Reason being is because I'm sure you'll wanna switch up your routine (that's no diss, I switch up every so often myself).

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Congrats on losing weight.

You probably lost some muscle dropping weight but the good news is that it's easier to pack it back on the second time around.

It's cool that you got some weights but I'd still recommend getting a membership to a gym that has plenty of squat racks and encourages compound lifting. Reason being is because I'm sure you'll wanna switch up your routine (that's no diss, I switch up every so often myself).
Squatting won't get him the swell he's looking for.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Squatting won't get him the swell he's looking for.

Squatting helps more than you think. Your lower posterior chain is your largest set of muscle groups. If you destroy your posterior chain a couple days a week, the levels of testosterone and growth hormone produced by your body will be beneficial all over. Dont neglect your legs.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Squatting helps more than you think. Your lower posterior chain is your largest set of muscle groups. If you destroy your posterior chain a couple days a week, the levels of testosterone and growth hormone produced by your body will be beneficial all over. Dont neglect your legs.
I'm saying most dudes I know emphasize upper body muscular development. I agree you shouldn't neglect your legs nor your core.