Borderlands 4 (TBA)

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I need to see what the villain is gonna be like. The whole asshat streamers thing was terrible. It just didn't feel worthy of the Borderlands universe. At least on the grand villain scale. Like they are fine as henchmen types but not the main villainous force.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I need to see what the villain is gonna be like. The whole asshat streamers thing was terrible. It just didn't feel worthy of the Borderlands universe. At least on the grand villain scale. Like they are fine as henchmen types but not the main villainous force.

yea the gameplay in 3 was great, but the villains were terrible. I also had some weird glitch where I stopped get legendary weapons all of a sudden. I could only get green, blue, and purple drops. I never beat the DLC packs because of that.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
They need to put a alien this time like in DBZ :mjgrin:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Honestly i dont think they could have topped handsome jack so they subconsciously said, lets make a parody