Boosting...

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:mjpls:

Sounds like a good craft to learn. Who's got stories.

Lol..you came to the right dude..the game is wack in this day n age..store return policies are weak, CDs aren't worth shyt these days..they closed down all the good stores to boost from..

I've prob stole 10,000 - 20,000 CDs..I don't keep count..all I know is that I'm the best to ever do it manually, unless some kid in another country stole more than me cuz he worked at a record store and snuck CDs out the back..

A funny story is one time I was opening up CDs acting like I was bumping music at the listening station with headphones on and nodding my head..after 15mins a store worker comes up to me and says"you know the listening station is broken and it doesn't play music" lol..I tucked and bounced the fukk outta there..

Another story is that we tucked hella CDs and the spot got hot..security was looking for us in the parking lot..we went into McDonalds with the CDs thinking what could we do..my boy put the CDS in the trash can in the women's bathroom..security came in and checked the men's bathroom..but they didnt check the women's ..:umad:

I was so good that I used to play games with the under covers in the store cuz I was bored..they would be on the aisle next to me,,and I would look at them while I was opening up CDs because all they could see me, but the aisle was blocking below my waist..so I would pop open CDs in front of them and tuck cuz they couldn't see my hands..lol

One time I opened up like 40 something CDs and I couldn't fit it all on me..so I went outside..found a Taco Bell plastic bag in the trash..and went back in and threw them all in the bag..

Yeah..I've stole video games, clothes, shoes, Disk mans, telephones,hella other shyt..but CDs were my favorite

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Lol..you came to the right dude..the game is wack in this day n age..store return policies are weak, CDs aren't worth shyt these days..they closed down all the good stores to boost from..

I've prob stole 10,000 - 20,000 CDs..I don't keep count..all I know is that I'm the best to ever do it manually, unless some kid in another country stole more than me cuz he worked at a record store and snuck CDs out the back..

A funny story is one time I was opening up CDs acting like I was bumping music at the listening station with headphones on and nodding my head..after 15mins a store worker comes up to me and says"you know the listening station is broken and it doesn't play music" lol..I tucked and bounced the fukk outta there..

Another story is that we tucked hella CDs and the spot got hot..security was looking for us in the parking lot..we went into McDonalds with the CDs thinking what could we do..my boy put the CDS in the trash can in the women's bathroom..security came in and checked the men's bathroom..but they didnt check the women's ..:umad:

I was so good that I used to play games with the under covers in the store cuz I was bored..they would be on the aisle next to me,,and I would look at them while I was opening up CDs because all they could see me, but the aisle was blocking below my waist..so I would pop open CDs in front of them and tuck cuz they couldn't see my hands..lol

One time I opened up like 40 something CDs and I couldn't fit it all on me..so I went outside..found a Taco Bell plastic bag in the trash..and went back in and threw them all in the bag..

Yeah..I've stole video games, clothes, shoes, Disk mans, telephones,hella other shyt..but CDs were my favorite
:snoop: u are officially a bum ass nikka

:myman:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

I was talking about boosting cars but :wow:

What do you do with the CDs?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
lmao, dude dont go down a path of crime, you are entirely too stupid, you will get caught.

"what do you do with the CDs?" :snoop::pachaha::damn::wow::moron:

:smugdraper:

It's going to happen. Just got to deal with it like a man. :wow: