Booster Boyz check in

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:picard:

Don't even make appointments for mine, I just walk in the hopsicle and wait like 5 minutes.

Didn't wait 15 minutes before leaving either. :mjpls:
I think they prioritized the older population, the more at risk, and the healthcare workers here. So if you're a healthy 20 to 40 year old you had to get on a government website and constantly refresh and search multiple locations to find a booster appointment

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think they prioritized the older population, the more at risk, and the healthcare workers here. So if you're a healthy 20 to 40 year old you had to get on a government website and constantly refresh and search multiple locations to find a booster appointment

since I work for a group of hospitals, I'm technically a healthcare worker. however, I work from home. that's why I was easily able to get vaccinated so early and get my booster early as well.

covid vaccine is mandatory, but the booster is not for us currently. I expect that to change.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Got my booster and the flu shot
AvJxAB.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the Pfizer booster on Thursday. Had some slight chills on Friday but was good by Christmas.

It was a little weird because I had zero side effects after the first two shots, but it was no big deal in the long run. I'm sure it still felt better than getting fukked by Omarion. :dame:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got my booster back in october when I got my mandatory flu shot. I was vaccinated in january 2021.

none of the covid shots gave me ANY side effects. they were all pfizer.

I also didn't have any side effects from the flu shot this year.
Fatigue hit he to day from the booster yesterday. Ain’t even mad because I had a fire mid day nap

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
One of the gym homies told me he's 0 for 3 on shots. :francis:

Talmbout "long term effects" but be killing the live-er with that liquor.

And prolly not dark liquor either. :mjpls:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Got my booster early December….just like the 2nd Pfizer shot, it felt like a hangover….headache and fatigue….wasn’t too crazy