Booster Boyz check in

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I’m not getting fukking boosters for every dumb variation that pops up. Have at it y’all :manny:

Ain't just about the variant it's about COVID in general homie

I don't give a fxck what variant it is either, Megatron, Omarion, all the previous variants that are still out there, I got mine because COVID cases have damn near tripled in my area and ppl I Kno getting fxcked up left and right while all the booster Boyz I know irl been good money. That's the facts

Fxck do I look like sitting in bed for 3 weeks with paralyzed tastebuds and 20% lung capacity like some hoe:hhh:

Stay safe.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ain't just about the variant it's about COVID in general homie

I don't give a fxck what variant it is either, Megatron, Omarion, all the previous variants that are still out there, I got mine because COVID cases have damn near tripled in my area and ppl I Kno getting fxcked up left and right while all the booster Boyz I know irl been good money. That's the facts

Fxck do I look like sitting in bed for 3 weeks with paralyzed tastebuds and 20% lung capacity like some hoe:hhh:

Stay safe.

If you have the originally Vaccine that won’t happen statistically speaking

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm on call this week and next and don't want to be sick if something comes up, but 2nd week of January I'm definitely getting boosted.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
If you have the originally Vaccine that won’t happen statistically speaking

U See.... That's why I waited so long to get mine. I was thinking that. Originally I wasnt even gonna do it.

But then a few of the 2 shots I know got tore the fxck up recently. While literally all the booster Boyz I kno remained valid this whole time. Small sample size I know, but it was enough to get me to get the 3rd poke. Especially since I like to go out with these ppl a decent amount.

Last edited: