Boosie Badazz Speaks On Tekashi 69’s Snitching Allegations

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
not to defend 69...

but let's be real DID ANY LOGICAL PERSON EXPECT "DANIEL" TO NOT FOLD, BEND OR BREAK AND STICK TO THE CODE?
:why:

he had CIVILIAN WRITTEN ALL OVER HIS FACE..AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YALL KNEW HE WAS A FRAUD
:ufdup:

daniel-hernandez-pictured-before-he-had-tattoos.png

COME ON MANE...this GUY WAS A YOUNG AZZ GIMMICKY ENTERTAINER...WHO JUST GOT INTO DEEP WITH SOME SHYT HE HAD NO BUSINESS BEING INVOLVED IN (gang activity...murder attempts..drug dealing etc.)

if anybody should be mad..it's his DUMB AZZ codefendents whom ACTUALLY ASSUMED HE WAS A "REAL STREET GUY" whom just happens to rap...

THESE ARE RAPPERS MANE.....LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES.....SELF SERVING OPPORTUNITIES AT THAT

they ARE NOT GANGSTERS..NOR STREET CATS....

boosie himself said it....YOU CAN'T BE BOTH...YOU CANNOT BE A GANGSTA AND A RAPPER..

so boosie is wrong in this aspect..HE IS EXPECTING TOO MUCH OF 69 AND THESE DUDES...

ENTERTAINERS AIN'T WILLING TO DO THEM FOOTBALL NUMBERS like the street cats they wanna emulate

these are regular dudes whom just happen to get famous off thier TALENT...

nothing about them validates them as being THORO IN THE STREETS

AND WILL SELL ANYBODY OUT..THIER FRIENDS AND FAMILY..

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
not to defend 69...

but let's be real DID ANY LOGICAL PERSON EXPECT "DANIEL" TO NOT FOLD, BEND OR BREAK AND STICK TO THE CODE?

he had CIVILIAN WRITTEN ALL OVER HIS FACE..AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YALL KNEW HE WAS A FRAUD

COME ON MANE...this GUY WAS A YOUNG AZZ GIMMICKY ENTERTAINER...WHO JUST GOT INTO DEEP WITH SOME SHYT HE HAD NO BUSINESS BEING INVOLVED IN (gang activity...murder attempts..drug dealing etc.)

if anybody should be mad..it's his DUMB AZZ codefendents whom ACTUALLY ASSUMED HE WAS A "REAL STREET GUY" whom just happens to rap...

THESE ARE RAPPERS MANE.....LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES.....SELF SERVING OPPORTUNITIES AT THAT

boosie himself said it....YOU CAN'T BE BOTH...YOU CANNOT BE A GANGSTA AND A RAPPER..

so boosie is wrong in this aspect..HE IS EXPECTING TOO MUCH OF 69 AND THESE DUDES...

ENTERTAINERS AIN'T WILLING TO DO THEM FOOTBALL NUMBERS like the street cats they wanna emulate

YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS RAT THOUGH DO NOT MAKE ANY EXCUSES FOR THIS MEXICAC WHAT IS WRONG YOU PEOPLE
THIS IS THE PATH HE CHOOSE HE IS NOT A CHILD GOD DAMN YOU MOTHERfukkERS DISGUST ME
NnCEcQv.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS RAT THOUGH DO NOT MAKE ANY EXCUSES FOR THIS MEXICAC WHAT IS WRONG YOU PEOPLE
THIS IS THE PATH HE CHOOSE HE IS NOT A CHILD GOD DAMN YOU MOTHERfukkERS DISGUST ME
NnCEcQv.gif

dude did you NOT read and COMPREHEND my post?? :mindblown:

i stated in the beginnig sentence.."not to defend 69"...

that all i am saying is WHY YALL ACTING ALL SHOCKED AND APPALLED THAT HE SNITCHED???

YALL MOFOS KNOW DAT BOY WASN'T BUILT FOR THAT LIFE...AND NEITHER ARE 90% OF THESE RAPPERS

EVEN THE SO CALLED "REAL STREET N1GGA" RAPPERS YOU LOOK UP TO :ufdup:

these ARE ENTERTAINERS..IM NOT GIVING HIM A PASS..

BUT IM NOT ALL UP IN ARMS CAUSE THIS MEXICANO PSUEDO GANG BANGING UNDERACHIEVING RAPPER WANTS TO BE A RAT..

IN FACT I EXPECTED IT... :manny:

i seen this movie before with local rappers i knew who were plugged in with some real steet cats

them RAPPERS fold like notebook paper...easily.....

it happens all the time...just like when that BMF INDICTMENT hit...and Bleu Davinci got hit with them charges and was up in court CRYING and COOPERATING...

yall GIVE THESE ENTERTAINERS TOO MUCH FUKKING CREDIT...THEY ARE NOT WHO THEY CLAIM TO BE......

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not to defend 69...

I don't disagree with any of this but I literally told people he was a fraud from day 1, when he first blew up.

1543760795105.png

People said I was a hater and swore he was really a gangster....ironically based on his affiliation with the same people he's currently snitching on, that never even seemed to like or respect him.

Once The Coli is in dikk ride mode you can't tell them anything, though. :manny:

Fred.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
dude did you NOT read and COMPREHEND my post?? :mindblown:

i stated in the beginnig sentence.."not to defend 69"...

that all i am saying is WHY YALL ACTING ALL SHOCKED AND APPALLED THAT HE SNITCHED???

YALL MOFOS KNOW DAT BOY WASN'T BUILT FOR THAT LIFE...AND NEITHER ARE 90% OF THESE RAPPERS

EVEN THE SO CALLED "REAL STREET N1GGA" RAPPERS YOU LOOK UP TO :ufdup:

these ARE ENTERTAINERS..IM NOT GIVING HIM A PASS..

BUT IM NOT ALL UP IN ARMS CAUSE THIS MEXICANO PSUEDO GANG BANGING UNDERACHIEVING RAPPER WANTS TO BE A RAT..

IN FACT I EXPECTED IT... :manny:

YOU CONTRADICTING MOTHERFUCCA YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS DUDE ACTION IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE STREET OR NOT
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR SAY IN LIFE YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM THE REPERCUSSIONS OF YOUR ACTIONS I DO NOT CARE IF HE SNITCH BUT WHAT DISGUST ME IS THAT MOTHAFUCCAS LIKE YOU DEFEND P.S.
rhmWETW.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
YOU CONTRADICTING MOTHERFUCCA YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS DUDE ACTION IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE STREET OR NOT
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR SAY IN LIFE YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM THE REPERCUSSIONS OF YOUR ACTIONS I DO NOT CARE IF HE SNITCH BUT WHAT DISGUST ME IS THAT MOTHAFUCCAS LIKE YOU DEFEND P.S.
rhmWETW.gif

first of all let's get this straight ...you non comprehending fatherless fukkboy

don't you raise yo muthaphuking voice at me by talking in caps :ufdup:

shyt like that will have me beating in you front of your trash azz mama who should be arrested for littering

for giving birth to a trash azz sodomite like yourself...

second...you getting all emotional for somebody everybody knew was a fake..........but your dumb azz fails to see that

third....GO KILL YO SELF :pacspit:

Last edited:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I am a regular dude and am glad I made some smart decisions in life.

Back in the day I was offered to run a label financed by some big time drug dealers. Heavy street muthafukkas, i wanted to win badly but was smart enough to know that if shyt went left these guys will blame me. I was friends with people who knew the guys willing to money into the label, i told my homies I am out lol

This idiot gave up his freedom to clout chase. fukk that. No sympathy for him.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
first of all let's get this straight ...you non comprehending fatherless fukkboy

don't you raise yo muthaphuking voice at me by talking in caps :ufdup:

shyt like that will have me beating in you front of your trash azz mama who should be arrested for littering

for giving birth to a trash azz sodomite like yourself...

second...you getting all emotional for somebody everybody knew was a fake..........but your dumb azz fails to see that

third....GO KILL YO SELF :pacspit:

SHUT YO bytch ASS UP WITH THAT INTERNET TUFF TALK bytch nikka

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I am a regular dude and am glad I made some smart decisions in life.

Back in the day I was offered to run a label financed by some big time drug dealers. Heavy street muthafukkas, i wanted to win badly but was smart enough to know that if shyt went left these guys will blame me. I was friends with people who knew the guys willing to money into the label, i told my homies I am out lol

This idiot gave up his freedom to clout chase. fukk that. No sympathy for him.
Did they end up starting the label? Where are they now?

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did they end up starting the label? Where are they now?

I do not speak with the "investors" but knowing them, nothing happened. The guys were clueless. One meeting I had they swore they were gonna sell millions of records from the jump.

Doesn't work that way. Only reason they thought that way, one guys brother is a member of Wu Tang, not RZA tho.