boning the hell outta your woman & she's on your **** appreciation thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Listening to Jill Scott's "whenever" and hearing how she woke up all sprung off her man putting it on her the night before.

Shorty was talking about "do you want me to cook some chicken wings? How about some money?"

:russ:

Although that shyt can be temporary...is there anything better than seeing a woman all sprung and you laying in the bed, with your hands behind your head feeling like......:myman:

NYC Rebel

Daps
:obama:

There's no better feeling than hittin' a girl with that heavy. Sex is one of the strongest separators of men and women and shows who's really in charge. :obama:

Then she tell her homegirls and they want some too. I wanna make a LinkedIn for my dikk so chicks can recommend it. :myman:
For real.

Come to the crib the next day, you find an outfit and a box of kicks waiting for you on the living room couch.

:jawalrus:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Love seeing that shyt bc she cooks some of the best dishes afterwards.

She be going grocery shopping like
bmnew.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would be offended if my girl asked me if i needed some money. that's a low key insult but dudes living in poverty wont understand it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I used to wake up to home made french toast, bacon, and eggs. Had a nikka feeling like the king of kings.

NYC Rebel

Daps
i would be offended if my girl asked me if i needed some money. that's a low key insult but dudes living in poverty wont understand it.

Niqqa...I live in a household trying to avoid the Obama tax increase for families making over $250k.

I'd be on some :thumbsup:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
WHAT ABOUT WHEN A bytch CATCH YOU OFF GUARD
LIKE DAMN SHE GOT SOME GOOD ASS p*ssy
IM NOT GONE TELL HER
IMMA JUST BUY THAT BAG SHE WANT

THATS YOU MA GO COP THAT