Bon Appetite Vol.3: How to properly feast with an Xbox Series console

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's a lot easier these days, just grab Gamepass and that will cover you with all things Xbox :win:

But Xbox does much more than just Xbox.

Retro arch for instance allows you to play most precious green systems better than they ran on the originals. You don't even need to go to developer mode anymore to install it (developer mode is a legal to use mode by anyone so don't fear using it one day if you decide to)

And I'm sure most of you are aware of it, but know it's simple to setup :tu: I'll drop links/etc later for that.

How about Xbox 360? Well

But I did say Xbox had all things Xbox covered so I put this here in case you didn't scoop Daytona U.S.A. :yeshrug:

What about Nintendo, they sabotaged goldeneye real god didn't they :francis:
Maybe they mad at dolphin working flawlessly on these new consoles?

Before watching the above video I'd recommend watching this video to learn about it in a way that will ease any concerns you might have...

So now your Xbox is capable of playing damn near every console ever made. There's even more to add but I don't want to overload you with too many options. Just enjoy these meals, and watch hate come from all directions when you do :myman:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A strong courtdog post. If I didn’t have a PC I could see myself getting a series s for emulation.

I ain’t mad at cha

:obama:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Remember when @PS5 was dapping up xbot Stan klan members?

@Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde
All lives matter dude
bill-and-ted-party-on-dudes.gif

see-you-later-like-later-dude.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dont know why but this made me think about using the DC as my retro machine back in the day but you had to burn the games and the emu on a disc back then. Dope you can easily do this now.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a lot easier these days, just grab Gamepass and that will cover you with all things Xbox :win:

But Xbox does much more than just Xbox.

Retro arch for instance allows you to play most precious green systems better than they ran on the originals. You don't even need to go to developer mode anymore to install it (developer mode is a legal to use mode by anyone so don't fear using it one day if you decide to)

And I'm sure most of you are aware of it, but know it's simple to setup :tu: I'll drop links/etc later for that.

How about Xbox 360? Well

But I did say Xbox had all things Xbox covered so I put this here in case you didn't scoop Daytona U.S.A. :yeshrug:

What about Nintendo, they sabotaged goldeneye real god didn't they :francis:
Maybe they mad at dolphin working flawlessly on these new consoles?

Before watching the above video I'd recommend watching this video to learn about it in a way that will ease any concerns you might have...

So now your Xbox is capable of playing damn near every console ever made. There's even more to add but I don't want to overload you with too many options. Just enjoy these meals, and watch hate come from all directions when you do :myman:

:ehh:

I’ll bookmark this and come back when I eventually cop