Bodies | Netflix (British comic based time-travel murder mystery series, starring Stephen Graham)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps

Just binged it. Pretty cool show.
For those who just want to know the mystery, it's just
A dude traveling to the past and creating an evil cult that has a nuclear bomb, all to ensure his future happens, including becoming his own ancestor

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Was decent - could’ve done without the last two episodes but I guess they had to give Stephen Graham something substantial to do since he’s the biggest star in this.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On episode 3 certainly intriguing but damn they love dragging the mystery shyt:mjlol::mjlol:
I figured time travel was involved off rip with that EMP like blast that kept happening. Somehow that quantum scientist dude pulled time travel off but it's like he's trapped or something. Still not sure how this old lady in 1941 with the always cryptic dialog and who this "They" is. Cop in 1890 typically drank something he shouldn't have:snoop::dame:

Regarding 1941:picard:
I wasn't sure if he'd really body the little girl but I see they have more plans for both

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
On episode 3 certainly intriguing but damn they love dragging the mystery shyt:mjlol::mjlol:
I figured time travel was involved off rip with that EMP like blast that kept happening. Somehow that quantum scientist dude pulled time travel off but it's like he's trapped or something. Still not sure how this old lady in 1941 with the always cryptic dialog and who this "They" is. Cop in 1890 typically drank something he shouldn't have:snoop::dame:

Regarding 1941:picard:
I wasn't sure if he'd really body the little girl but I see they have more plans for both
You'd get answers for everything don't worry.

Daps
This is ok imo. A bit too convoluted and I am not sure all the logic holds up, but it is entertaining for the most part despite being slow at times.

They did Amaka Okafor dirty with the makeup. shyt was distractingly bad. Especially the aged version :huhldup:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed this.

Two things still don't stack up for me though

Firstly, how did he become commander in the future after the bomb detonation? Why wasn't teenaged Elias arrested on the spot by the detective Shahara?

Also, why on earth did they let her take him in alone and UNCUFFED in the first place? :why:

As far as they know he was involved in a conspiracy to detonate a nuclear bomb, surely at that stage MI6 would have taken over the case.

Secondly, the whole concept of him being his own great great grandfather or whatever just doesn't make sense to me

Other than that though, quite enjoyable

7/10 for me