Bobby Fish tried to be Triple H’s foot soldier and it backfired

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

As previously noted, Bobby Fish is reportedly “done” with AEW following the expiration of his short-term contract on August 31st 2022.

A thread was started on F4WOnline.com’s message board (for members only) in regards to WWE allegedly reaching out to wrestlers under contract to AEW. Ryan Frederick, who covers UFC events for the F4WOnline site, wrote the following in regards to Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly…

“I posted it in the Bobby Fish thread but I know Fish was trying to get them to Cole and Kyle to ask for their releases to go back to WWE and they both told him no. It’s possible Cole may have clued Tony [Khan] in. If he did, I doubt he was the only one. I’m sure Swerve [Strickland] was one of them who did so.”

“Bobby Fish” ended up becoming a trending topic on Twitter with fans discussing the claim and posting memes. AEW President recently stated that Cole’s AEW contract doesn’t expire until 2027.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They should leave honestly. Come be relevant :blessed:

Love AEW but they aren’t making a splash like that

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What if Bobby was the one that was gaslighting CM Punk with those backstage rumors. :mjpls:
Bobby Fish:
eren-stare.jpg
Punk I heard Hangman and the Bucks talking about having you lose the title to Cabana on Dynamite.... they told Dave Meltzer all about it that's how I know. Bryan Alvarez said something about your match being minus 3 stars whatever that means.