Bob Cousy: I'm happy I stayed alive to see the Celtics win Banner #18

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

20:00

What a great interview. Him and Satch Sanders are the only remaining players alive from the 50s and 60s Celtics championship teams :mjcry:

Man, I wish I can be as sharp as he is at 95 years old. He's actually a good analyst of today's game and hilarious
- "Luka Doncic looks like a Truck Driver, but plays like Michael Jordan"
- "The Spurs and Bucks must be waking up to headaches trading away Derrick White and Jrue Holiday"

:blessed:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
One of those old players that aren’t criticizing the new school players, and game, that is unless some punch ass bytch ass Duke fakkit calls them out unnecessarily just to feel good about themselves, and their career which obviously didn’t pan out the way they had hoped, or they wouldn’t be such bitter little crybully hoes

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Other quotes in the video

- "I loved watching this championship maybe more than all the championships I won. Because of what you experience with failure is meaningful becomes crystalized and more meaningful when you win a title"
- "I got a call about my prediction of the series and what I think of Joe Mazzulla and he touched all the bases and has been great this season"
- "Jayson touches all bases offensively, extremely well rounded, and a great playmaker"
- "Jaylen has take strides defensively, passing, he is turning it over less"
- "I held out of playing to get an $11,000 a year contract. And Tatum is getting $315 mill. Sheesh I'll take that"

Dude is a better NBA analyst than 90% of ESPN :dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's sharp for being in his mid 90s.... damn... :salute:

That's because most elderly people 80+ are either dosed up to the eyeballs on drugs been abandoned in old people's home or live on their own and have limited interactions with people.

The ones who are still sharp of mind are usually surrounded by people still being active get fresh air and have daily interaction with people for longer than hi hello thank you and goodbye.