Bluetooth Headphones

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking for recommendations for quality pair of bluetooth headphones. I'm not trying to go over $500. I've looked into the Bose QC 35, Sony WH 1000M2, B&W PX, and the B&O H9i, but wanted to know what you guys would recommend.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm looking for recommendations for quality pair of bluetooth headphones. I'm not trying to go over $500. I've looked into the Bose QC 35, Sony WH 1000M2, B&W PX, and the B&O H9i, but wanted to know what you guys would recommend.
I am super into headphones. I have 5 Bluetooth headphones: Parrot Zik 3s, Sony MDR extra bass, v-mods crossfade 2 wireless, Shure 846s, and AirPods.

The Ziks ($350) are the best at making shytty quality tracks sound good

The MDRs ($250) are all about bass, which is crazy, but it’s not high quality sound

The V-Modas ($400) are very good quality with clean bass. But, they sound better plugged in with a headphone amp. When they’re in wireless mode, you lose the punchy bass.

AirPods ($150) have good design and tech, but of course, it’s not HiFi quality.

The Shure 846s ($1000, including the Bluetooth adapter), are goddamn, fukking unbelievable. They sound so fukking good. :wow: the bass is perfect, the highs and mids are great and they have the same quality over Bluetooth and wired. Honestly, breh, they are definitely worth $1K. I have Sennheiser HD800 reference cans ($1000 as well), and the shures are almost as good. I can’t believe how great they sound, and no amp or dac needed. I highly recommend them. They’re worth saving up for, for real

If you don’t wanna spend a grand, i’d Say get the V-Modas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am super into headphones. I have 5 Bluetooth headphones: Parrot Zik 3s, Sony MDR extra bass, v-mods crossfade 2 wireless, Shure 846s, and AirPods.

The Ziks ($350) are the best at making shytty quality tracks sound good

The MDRs ($250) are all about bass, which is crazy, but it’s not high quality sound

The V-Modas ($400) are very good quality with clean bass. But, they sound better plugged in with a headphone amp. When they’re in wireless mode, you lose the punchy bass.

AirPods ($150) have good design and tech, but of course, it’s not HiFi quality.

The Shure 846s ($1000, including the Bluetooth adapter), are goddamn, fukking unbelievable. They sound so fukking good. :wow: the bass is perfect, the highs and mids are great and they have the same quality over Bluetooth and wired. Honestly, breh, they are definitely worth $1K. I have Sennheiser HD800 reference cans ($1000 as well), and the shures are almost as good. I can’t believe how great they sound, and no amp or dac needed. I highly recommend them. They’re worth saving up for, for real

If you don’t wanna spend a grand, i’d Say get the V-Modas

$1000 for earbuds? I will have to look into them.

I'm more interested in closed-back overeat headphones, but am willing to step outside of that for better sound quality. I auditioned the original Crossfade Wireless headphones from V-Moda and was unimpressed by the distortion at higher levels over bluetooth (I ended up going with the Monster Elements back then). I hear good things about the Crossfade 2 Wireless, though. I'm really just looking for something that is a solid upgrade over my Monsters. They have this audio through USB feature that has phenomenal sound quality versus bluetooth or headphone jack. Thanks for the feedback. I really do plan on looking into those earbuds.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Depends on what you use them for.

I have a pair of the Bose QC35’s and I use them for airplanes, coffee shops and mowing the yard lmao. Their noise cancellation is second to none.

They have a typical flat Bose sound to them (no highs, no lows, must be Bose), but they are clean and the battery is a tank and the Bluetooth is sturdy AF.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All the Bluetooth headphones I have are:
Sync by 50 Cent
Beats Solo2 Wireless
Fitbit Flyer
Jaybird X3
Jaybird Bluebuds X
BeatsX
Bose SoundSport Wireless
Beats Powerbeats3
LG Tone Platinum
Samsung Gear IconX 2018

TBH my favorite pair are the Fitbit Flyers followed by the Jaybird X3s. I use them at the gym and that's the primary deciding factor in my buying some Bluetooth headphones Which is why almost all mine are earbuds.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My Wireless V-Moda Cross-fades been putting in work, every day(Literally, my headphones stay on my head as an accessory all day) for the past 3 years with hardly any major problems.

Even when Hurricane Irma threw them shyts down TWO hills and I found 'em and dusted 'em off, thinking that they dead and we finally got power and I charged 'em......they still worked.

I ain't an Audiophile so I'mma let the other Brehs talk on that, but those V-Modas are TANKS.

Best shyt I bought after them bytch ass Pro Beats snapped on me.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My Wireless V-Moda Cross-fades been putting in work, every day(Literally, my headphones stay on my head as an accessory all day) for the past 3 years with hardly any major problems.

Even when Hurricane Irma threw them shyts down TWO hills and I found 'em and dusted 'em off, thinking that they dead and we finally got power and I charged 'em......they still worked.

I ain't an Audiophile so I'mma let the other Brehs talk on that, but those V-Modas are TANKS.

Best shyt I bought after them bytch ass Pro Beats snapped on me.
I have them. They are my second pair of VModas..but the Bluetooth portion stopped working. I’ll still buy the cross fade wireless 2 tho

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have a pair of beats studio 3 wireless. Those things damn near silence the traffic in Brooklyn where I live and the traffic on northern boulevard in bayside, queens where I work. Can’t go wrong with those.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
30 hr battery life with bluetooth and noise canceling on from a single charge. This is my next headphones purchase.:takedat:
Supposed to be more comfortable too..not sure if that reported headband cracking issue that was a headache for the buyers of the last year model and even the mdr1000x have been fixed this time though. But the early reviews are STELLER right now.

Surprised Bose didnt drop a new one for this year at IRA 2018..they focused on a smart bluetooth speaker unless I'm missing a headphone announcement.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I have them. They are my second pair of VModas..but the Bluetooth portion stopped working. I’ll still buy the cross fade wireless 2 tho

What happened to the first pair? Also, my Bluetooth been giving a bit of trouble when it comes to connecting and I had trouble charging them up until I realized that if I turn 'em on and plug in the charger, the orange charging light will stay on as opposed to charging it while it's off and not seeing shyt pop up.

Gonna cop the new ones for travel and leisure and leave these bad boys for work.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What happened to the first pair? Also, my Bluetooth been giving a bit of trouble when it comes to connecting and I had trouble charging them up until I realized that if I turn 'em on and plug in the charger, the orange charging light will stay on as opposed to charging it while it's off and not seeing shyt pop up.

Gonna cop the new ones for travel and leisure and leave these bad boys for work.
First ones were M-80s and they got beat up after heavy use. Mine has the orange light come on but it no longer holds a charge. I tested the battery and it has voltage, but I assume the charging circuit is not functioning correctly I haven't the slightest clue of how to fix it.
Im gonna do the same tho..old ones at work and new ones for travel.