Blu & Exile - Maybe One Day EP

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Will check it out. Hopefully blu is of that crack and back to making classics like "So(ul) Amazin'"

llt23

All Star
Daps
"A Man" is the standout track. sounds like below the heavens Blu moreso than NoYork blu......like by a lot. Fans will be happy with this release i think

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Nobody checkin for blu nowadays?

I can't speak for anyone else but Im pretty close to giving up on ol boy. If this doesn't turn out to be a good project I am done telling people about him or to go to his shows. He's put out a ton of nonsensical trash. He's flaked on a number of hip hop shows in Southern California for no reason (probably because hes on drugs). It just seems like wasted talent.

Krucial

Wait... What?
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Feel like everything is a constant let down when it comes to Blu

Ethereal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I first heard Blu maybe 6 months ago. I listened to Below the Heavens and I was like 'wow, I can't wait to hear more from him'. Then when I heard the rest of his shyt i as like 'the fukk is this?'.

No Greater Disappointment. :(

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This foo has put out nothing but garbage since below the heavens. I'm talmbout fukking trash. I will not waste time downloaded anymore of his music. Please and thank you

notorious8562

Sine Metu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Give Me Flowers' was a fantastic album. The rest of his post Below the Heavens stuff is hit or miss (releasing un-mastered demos doesn't help). I didn't think NoYork was terrible, but I also haven't listened to it much since it dropped. Looking forward to listening to this.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
so damn frustrating man... when Blu is at his best, I truly believe he's one of the 5 best MC's on the planet, but more times than not, we don't get his best

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I can't speak for anyone else but Im pretty close to giving up on ol boy. If this doesn't turn out to be a good project I am done telling people about him or to go to his shows. He's put out a ton of nonsensical trash. He's flaked on a number of hip hop shows in Southern California for no reason (probably because hes on drugs). It just seems like wasted talent.

I gave up. Most of his music is unfocused and basically unforgetable