Blu & Exile Announce New Album To Drop In September

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This dropped last year, and it was mixed fine imo. Incredible album though. I'll probably just make the purchase to support.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they're doing a proper mix and master. Gonna be new songs, guest features and added instrumentation on some songs.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
What the was the point of putting out the first version?

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
:troll:

This is basically what this thread title did to me. I had this shyt for like a year now. That Mr. Rogers song was tuff but the rest of it wasn't great or anything. Not like Below the Heavens. I thought it would be a proper sequel, because Exile is one of my favorite producers right now. That Fashawn joint and Blu's joint were both tuff. Am I supposed to be excited for something I already have?

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I just remembered he was charging like $10 bucks for it on bandcamp.com. What a scumbag.

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
What a great album, I personally prefer the vibe from this record than Below the Heavens. Maybe there's nothing as exceptional as Dance in The Rain but I find flowers from front to back more enjoyable, despite being shorter

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great album, I personally prefer the vibe from this record than Below the Heavens. Maybe there's nothing as exceptional as Dance in The Rain but I find flowers from front to back more enjoyable, despite being shorter

I enjoy BTH more but I still get the :wow: when I hear the keyboard on

I play the shyt out of that song still

Last edited by a moderator: