Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Blood starved beast is cake w fire paper and those blood things you throw
I hit him with the oil and popped that fire paper. Only took me like 2 tries to drop him

:mjcry: He whooped my ass, royally and repeatedly. Was the only boss I legit had to call for help with. Beat him then.

I did the oil and fire shyts at times with him too and other fire weapons and whatnot, but 1nce he was near death, his poison was always too much for me, no matter how well I tried to counter that shyt. I had a fight plan mapped out to beat him, and lost due to poison when he was like a stick away from death. So fukking heated I was.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So were yal just wandering around and running into battles/boss fights in this game? Is it purposely designed for you to explore and just find your path on your own like this?

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So were yal just wandering around and running into battles/boss fights in this game? Is it purposely designed for you to explore and just find your path on your own like this?

To an extent, that's part of the game (and fun of the game), exploration. There were only some points that I felt that I truly "needed" a map to tell me where to go. That was moreso to find hidden stuff that you may outright miss altogether due to some stuff being time-sensitive to in-game events and whatnot. But as big as the game seems, it's very navigational to go from sight memory and just figure shyt out. There werent' too many points in the game to where I got to at least, that I felt truly lost like that and not knowing exactly where to go or what to do next. I mean, some of its optional tho too. You can tell which parts/bosses arent' tho cuz them cut scenes usually only cue on important stuff.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To an extent, that's part of the game (and fun of the game), exploration. There were only some points that I felt that I truly "needed" a map to tell me where to go. That was moreso to find hidden stuff that you may outright miss altogether due to some stuff being time-sensitive to in-game events and whatnot. But as big as the game seems, it's very navigational to go from sight memory and just figure shyt out. There werent' too many points in the game to where I got to at least, that I felt truly lost like that and not knowing exactly where to go or what to do next. I mean, some of its optional tho too. You can tell which parts/bosses arent' tho cuz them cut scenes usually only cue on important stuff.
:patrice:

Yeah but I'm not trying to explore too far and die breh, and then have to travel through the same path again. I get what you're saying though. And honestly once you get an understanding on how to work the system, meaning getting loot from enemies and using your echoes to stock up on stuff before bosses it's not that bad. That Vicar bytch was giving me that work tho... it's prolly cause I haven't gotten a good handle on my stronger weapons. I gutted it out with that Cane

:wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Yeah but I'm not trying to explore too far and die breh, and then have to travel through the same path again. I get what you're saying though. And honestly once you get an understanding on how to work the system, meaning getting loot from enemies and using your echoes to stock up on stuff before bosses it's not that bad. That Vicar bytch was giving me that work tho... it's prolly cause I haven't gotten a good handle on my stronger weapons. I gutted it out with that Cane

Don't forget to let the slow walking man holding the sack kill you

:shaq:

And double explore everything you can a before you kill the spider

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget to let the slow walking man holding the sack kill you

Yeah, that's another thing.

Breh murdered me once and I woke up in some demonic jail cell. :wtf:

I'm assuming that's the only way you can get there.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, I hear ya. Just the nature of the game. Never knowing what lurks in the shadows or what's lurking behind that corner. That first go-round intensity of the unknown.... It's a terribly beautiful thing.:ahh:

And yeah, the game isn't really as hard as folks make it out to be, just that it doesn't hold your hand for shyt and punishes recklessness/impatience very severely. There's only but a few instances where I think it's ever cheap tho (usually camera fukkery like most 3rd person action games). The bosses can really be a bytch at times tho, specially considering you have to trek your way back to them if you loose and loose your duckets as well (albeit recoverable). The actual souls games tho were even harder in some capacities of all these things, due to lesser capabilities and some other shenanigans.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ludwig's blade is easily my favorite.

Saw cleaver/Ludwig's blade is my favorite combo
Cleaver is my third place weapon but when you need to get these bosses outta here or need to clear a gang of enemies accept no substitute for Ludwig and that extended axe.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The saw cleaver/Saw Spear are good for beating enemies to the punch without giving them a chance to retaliate. There transformations aren't as good as the Axe, Ludwig though