Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also, how do I quick swap between my consumables/items? Meaning if I have Molotovs in the first slot and I have something like a throwing knife in the 2nd slot, how do I cycle through them?

:snoop:

Got through 4 bosses without knowing how to do this

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Also, how do I quick swap between my consumables/items? Meaning if I have Molotovs in the first slot and I have something like a throwing knife in the 2nd slot, how do I cycle through them?

I can't remember exactly, but you can put some on like either one of the buttons to use (I think square) while cycling thru with digital directional pad and you can also store more with the touch pad to cycle thru as well I believe. I think between the two, you can have a total of like 9 or 10 items/consumables.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, can somebody tell me how to quick cycle through my consumables?

I'm aware of the touch pad option, but that puts shyt all on your screen and in the heat of a fight that shyt is a no go, so if someone can let me know how I can cycle through the items I have set to use with the square button that would be great :smile:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

Down on the d pad breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fighting this pthumerian elder.

:wow:

They just give and give with these bosses :noah:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Just turned on Bloodbourne the other day, and I'm in the Pthumerian Dungeon. That Pthumerian Elder giving me that work and now I have no bullets, blood vials, or blood echoes :sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im stuck at the same boss. Just realized I was pressing the button to sacrifice health for bullets instead of the button for blood vials :martin:
Shook. :heh:

Had him beat then he jumped in the air, fukkin up my camera angles and dropped that staff on my head.

I have no more vials so I'll be beating him with no vials. Don't need bullets for that fakkit. You can cancel all his attacks with heavy weapons

Last edited:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm pretty certain you don't have to beat Blood Starved Beast to fight/before fighting Vicar Amelia.

Yeah, I heard about that tactic and it didn't work for me, so I had to beat him the old fashioned way. Was damn near boss fight length to kill his ass. Didn't die, just was a shyt load of back n forth and dodging.

I need to get back to playing this game and finishing it.

Blood starved beast is optional but you miss out on lots of goodies if you skip it

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That whirligig saw might be the best weapon in the game. L2 destroys everything and you can instanrly cancel andrecover and dodge if you fail to stagger a boss/beast

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That whirligig saw might be the best weapon in the game. L2 destroys everything and you can instanrly cancel andrecover and dodge if you fail to stagger a boss/beast
The hunter axe and Ludwigs blade

Everything else is just for fun.

:blessed: