Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Beat the DLC but I still haven't beat Laurence yet.
Haven't been able to summon anyone but the npc head of the league guy and he tends to die halfway through the fight

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Question for yal, I have this game. Still in the wrapping paper. Now with this DLC is it just best to beat the retail and then crack into the DLC? Does the DLC only add to what's after the main game/missions? Or is it embedded throughout the game, and there's no sequential order to it at all?

At the minimum you're gonna have to beat the game to handle the DLC. Anything less than level 65 and you'll get fukking wiped by these enemies and bosses.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
fukk man, I have so many games to play and so little time

:mjcry:

When I get around to the DLC should I use my skill, or STR character, or are the new weapons pretty evenly distributed?

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL

When I get around to the DLC should I use my skill, or STR character, or are the new weapons pretty evenly distributed?

The only weapon I haven't been able to use is moonlight blade and that's because I have low blood tinge and arcane

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They're taking the servers down for a few days because I guess people found an exploit to play the DLC without paying. Hopefully they fix the summoning too. I still can't get past Ludwig. Even when I summon people, most die before he even loses half his health. :mjcry:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're taking the servers down for a few days because I guess people found an exploit to play the DLC without paying. Hopefully they fix the summoning too. I still can't get past Ludwig. Even when I summon people, most die before he even loses half his health. :mjcry:
It's easy breh, i died about 10-15 times before i realized how to beast that homo. In first form hug his right side when he goes into his 3 hit combo and fukk him up then get back. When he strikes with 2 slashes dodge forward, you might get hit but perfectly timed he'll miss. And really be aggressive, dont let donkey dikk scare you. When he changes just hug his right side and kinda stay behind and fukk him. Take off lock on when he readies his area attack. I should've made a video because i beat him only taking 5 hits and that was only because i got too confident

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's easy breh, i died about 10-15 times before i realized how to beast that homo. In first form hug his right side when he goes into his 3 hit combo and fukk him up then get back. When he strikes with 2 slashes dodge forward, you might get hit but perfectly timed he'll miss. And really be aggressive, dont let donkey dikk scare you. When he changes just hug his right side and kinda stay behind and fukk him. Take off lock on when he readies his area attack. I should've made a video because i beat him only taking 5 hits and that was only because i got too confident
You did it by yourself?

I helped someone's game once and we raped him. Just cornered him and all the attacks left him almost constantly stunned.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

There's the circular saw weapon which is pretty dope. Has an S strength scaling at +10. I'd say it's pretty even leaning more towards strength. If you got a bit of bloodtinge or arcane there are a couple hybrid strength weapons as well.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bump

This fukking DLC is amazing. We need to talk about it. I've put in a good 10 hours or so far. Well worth the 20 bucks.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Those having trouble with bosses on NG+ why aren't you calling for help?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How do Yall feel about high physical a damage weapons compared to arcane fire or bolt

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I only have Orpan of Kos to beat and I have completed the game in it's entirety. He's hard, but seems a lot more manageable than Laurence. I about broke one of my controllers on him. That took me at least 50 times.