Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Guys.... I would start a new character if you want to play the DLC.

I put 4 characters through all the depth 5 chalice, and they are way too powerful for the DLC.

I got to third area and beat all the bosses on the first try. None of the bosses are as hard as the depth 5 chalice bosses.

I beat Maria with 4 visceral attacks.

Overall a little disappointed in the difficulty level.

Chalices are like the hardest shyt in the game th ough breh.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I put 4 characters through all the depth 5 chalice, and they are way too powerful for the DLC.

I got to third area and beat all the bosses on the first try. None of the bosses are as hard as the depth 5 chalice bosses.

What level are your characters?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

You obviously ain't playing on at least NG+2 breh :stopitslime:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat that first boss shyt was mad easy:francis:
I was going about the whole fight wrong, i feel real stupid. All i had to do when ole boy changed form was stay on his right side real close.:snoop:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm getting worked so far on this DLC. My timing just trying to parry those fukking Hunters with the fire is terrible. :sadcam:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
This DLC is fire, I ain't all the way finished with it yet, but I'm sure I probably came across the toughest area in the game outside of chalice dungeons

That punk ass well :damn:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im thinking of staring a new game cuz my build is alllll the way fukked up

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Does anybody know how to fight that fire boss sleeping in the Grand Cathedral? I heard you have to find its head somewhere.

Nevermind I found out how you get it

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That goddamn spider in the chalice dungeon. :mjcry: my wife pissed me off and I finally beat him.

These goddamn hell dogs. :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Question for yal, I have this game. Still in the wrapping paper. Now with this DLC is it just best to beat the retail and then crack into the DLC? Does the DLC only add to what's after the main game/missions? Or is it embedded throughout the game, and there's no sequential order to it at all?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Question for yal, I have this game. Still in the wrapping paper. Now with this DLC is it just best to beat the retail and then crack into the DLC? Does the DLC only add to what's after the main game/missions? Or is it embedded throughout the game, and there's no sequential order to it at all?

The DLC is a new set of locations that you unlock doing a mandatory fight you gotta do. It's hard as hell if you go there immediately though. To get there you gotta stand somewhere in particular and you get warped. Difficulty wise it fits somewhere around the tail end of the game. I think the at least level 65 recommended. When you best the game it immediately rolls over to NG+ which makes everything harder so you'll wanna do it before you finish.