Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

In the second half of the fight when.
he regains his senses, pulls out the motherfukking moonlight greatsword, gets on his hind legs and starts fighting like a fukking gentleman. music turns way up. god damn

this shyt makes me feel like I could karate chop a refrigerator :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

DuckSoup

Pro
Daps
the old lady returned in my game :wtf: coulda sworn she was dead tryna get me more sedatives :pachaha:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I fukked up and started my NG++ before midnight not realizing I had to have Amelia dead before I could start the DLC :sadcam:

I ran through Father G & Amelia but it was too late to play so I just went to the Hunters Nightmare and saved my game. Can't wait to get home tonight and get on this shyt.

I did fight those first two things before saving it and almost got ko'd immediately:damn:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

In the second half of the fight when.
he regains his senses, pulls out the motherfukking moonlight greatsword, gets on his hind legs and starts fighting like a fukking gentleman. music turns way up. god damn

this shyt makes me feel like I could karate chop a refrigerator :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

shyt was piff :ohlawd:

best boss in the game already :ohlawd:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukked up and started my NG++ before midnight not realizing I had to have Amelia dead before I could start the DLC :sadcam:

I ran through Father G & Amelia but it was too late to play so I just went to the Hunters Nightmare and saved my game. Can't wait to get home tonight and get on this shyt.

I did fight those first two things before saving it and almost got ko'd immediately:damn:
I beat the game Sunday then found out you have to fight Vicar the access the dlc, i was like damn. I just beat that bytch so now its on! But i heard the dlc is crazy hard :why:

If anyone wants to coop DrGreen 619 ill be on tonight add me

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Think I'm bout to do a practice run with one of my other characters because I got fukkin lost earlier and I need to know where I'm going so I don't end up somewhere I don't belong :whoa: