Bloodborne OT [The Old Hunters DLC Out NOW!]

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice Dungeon is raping me:damn:

Straight oneshot:shaq2:

Which one the square arena or the circle arena? The square arena is much harder because amygala can reach almost the entire length of the arena in her last stage (when she rips off her hind arms).

Just dodge all her attacks and when you see her charge up for her hand slams, get out the way and go to town on her head.

Keep doing this until the third stage. In the third stage, run behind her and attack her tail. She will either try to smash you with her foot (this will oneshot I defiled or cursed) or jump up. When she jumps up, she will never smash you when she lands, so attack her head right when she lands and run behind her again. Repeat until she is dead.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Amygdala in the Defiled Chalice Dungeon is raping me:damn:

Straight oneshot:shaq2:

Hardest boss in the game IMO. I got up to enough health where I could survive at least one hit. At the beginning of the fight I hug his arms and hit him that way with the scythe and keep moving along with his arms when he tries to recenter. When he rips off his limps I use the executioners glove and just spam it until he dies. The main thing to remember is when he jumps don't move and he should land right in front of you without taking any damage.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just beat the game finally, last two bosses were easy compared to the chalice dungeons. Im ready for the dlc, i hope it unlocks 12am eastern

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cripple those limbs, bruh. Trust.

Saw my son do that shyt.
That nikka earned a PS4 for sonning the shyt out of Bloodborne.

I'm so proud, sun. :mjcry:
:salute:

I got that bytch last night breh but good lookin

My son won't go near this game, i lost him to COD:snoop:

Bloodborne is my goty and favorite on the ps4.:obama:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Got the DLC pre-ordered and hopefully ready when it releases. I need to play a little bit of my New Game+ so I can get caught up to where you can access the DLC.

Ronald

Daps
"The things you hunt, they're not beasts. They're people."

"It's you. You're the beast"

:merchant: