Bloodborne delayed until March 2015

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Just announced on PS Blog

Hi everyone. As many of you know, earlier this year we announced that our forthcoming PS4 game, Bloodborne, would launch in February 2015. Unfortunately, I’m here today to announce a short delay to the release date, as we need a few more weeks to deliver you the best possible final experience.

We were really grateful for all the player data and feedback we received from those who took part in our recent limited alpha test, and this extra development time will allow us to better integrate these learnings into the game.

Bloodborne is now set to launch in the PAL region exclusively on PlayStation 4 on 25th March, 2015 (and 28th March in UK and Ireland).

In the meantime, look out for some exciting Bloodborne news in early December. Thank you very much for your continued support and patience!

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Bloodborne and Order will get pushed back more. The latter looks like it needs loads of work still.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I assumed that The Order would get the push back.

:whew: I wasn't looking out for Bloodborne anyway and as long as The Witcher 3 keeps it's date I'm good.