Blood & Bone (Michael Jae White) Was A Pretty Good Flick

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kinda surprised. Action scenes were good enough. The dialogue was good enough and the movie kept it reeehhheelllll. The scene where ol boy is talking to the white dude and hes like *why do you want to hang out with stuffy old white guys. You're african american and we dont particularlly, LIKE, african americans. We're entertained by your high flying acrobatics and animalistic vigor but apart from that we have no use for you" Its so demonic, friends :sitdown: Check it out though.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
If thats the one wit eamon walker then it was ass to me,hated him in it n that chink nikka too,micheal jai white as that nikka tho :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If thats the one wit eamon walker then it was ass to me,hated him in it n that chink nikka too,micheal jai white as that nikka tho :ehh:

O man that filipino dude was the worst. Whoever wrote the lines probably had someone with more swag in mind. Shame.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
O man that filipino dude was the worst. Whoever wrote the lines probably had someone with more swag in mind. Shame.

Eammon walker was cheeks too,every scene with him i kept thinkin "didnt kno kareem said got out oz,threw his kufi away n bcame a mob boss" :dwillhuh:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I thought this was pretty good film as well. We definitely need to see Michael Jae in more mainstream action films.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seen a couple scenes on yt that were dope.. is this on netflix?

Yea watched it yesterday after i noticed it had like 4 stars and change. Wasnt dissapointed. The filipino (Rufio from Pan) dude seems like he was written with a chris tucker swag in mind but they shoulda had somebody with more swag play that roll.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah, I liked it so much I bought it. It was a good movie.

Same here. Micheal Jai White is my favorite movie actor right now easily. All his movies have been piff. Unfortunately he is too dark to get that mainstream love, but he is on point with the martial arts. That final scene in blood and bone where he was whooping ass in Timbs was classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFu7cY3893k