Blockchain Developers - On TheColi?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Are there any Blockchain developers on thecoli?

Or are there any developers that use any of the cutting edge Blockchain programming languages?

Java
Rust
Kotlin
Golang
Python

Solidity

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Anyone learning to build blockchain apps?

If so what resources would you recommend?

HI Breh.. I am just starting to look into this. I started this thread specifically about programming today.

When you say apps what do you mean? ETH contracts? A ground up blockchain?

I have found plenty of stuff out there.

You can use this to build yourself an ETH network.

Or hyperledger to build your own chain.

What is Hyperledger Fabric?

Or build one from the ground up using the above languages and a working FOSS codebase as an example.

Water

Pro
Daps
HI Breh.. I am just starting to look into this. I started this thread specifically about programming today.

When you say apps what do you mean? ETH contracts? A ground up blockchain?

I have found plenty of stuff out there.

You can use this to build yourself an ETH network.

Or hyperledger to build your own chain.

What is Hyperledger Fabric?

Or build one from the ground up using the above languages and a working FOSS codebase as an example.

Good looking out breh :salute:.

Im going to jump into this. This really looking like the future.

Gonna look into learning Solidity, from what I understand its similar to js which is what I currently work in.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Good looking out breh :salute:.

Im going to jump into this. This really looking like the future.

Gonna look into learning Solidity, from what I understand its similar to js which is what I currently work in.

no problem. glad to help.

solidity for the contracts. if that's what you want to do then follow the ETH setup ..

you can get cheap linux VMs at linode and lunanode.

i was talking to a startup today who wrote their entire blockchain in TypeScript :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bugged tf out I literally seconds ago decided to come here to ask if, when and how quantum computing will effect crypto.

edit why did you isolate Solidity?

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW currency in any form is pure fukkery lmao that's not a political statement either it's just. its all such a hustle we just hustle each other all day the world over and currency just makes it easier. The Prize is real. Health wealth power taking care of your family but our main pursuit is creation games with prizes good alternative to war though I guess. shrug so instead of being a general on a battle field we invented other tests of mettle

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is bugged tf out I literally seconds ago decided to come here to ask if, when and how quantum computing will effect crypto.

edit why did you isolate Solidity?

Because Solidity is for use on a blockchain rather than to write a blockchain using it. The same could possibly be said of Python.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Solidity in for use on a blockchain rather than to write a blockchain using it. The same could possibly be said of Python.
so it's the money not the mint like if I had federal reserve print my own dollar like how celebritiues have coins and sht

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so it's the money not the mint like if I had federal reserve print my own dollar like how celebritiues have coins and sht

Kind-of. You use Solidity on Ethereum (and other blockchains) to make your own currency/token/contracts but they will be reliant on that other blockchain system.

Some tokens bootstrap themselves that way until they get enough critical mass to launch their own network.

Why?

ColiCoin :patrice:? BrehCoin :patrice:? instead of daps and negs.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I have plenty of experience in multiple programming languages, including some of the ones listed in the OP, never really looked into this blackchain stuff though :patrice: