Bloc by Bloc: An Insurrection Board Game where Cops are the bad guys

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
There's a game on kick starter that is themed after insurrection and rioting were you fight back against a police state that looks pretty cool, so thought I'd share it here in case anyone was interested.

Bloc by Bloc: The Insurrection Game is a semi-cooperative tabletop game inspired by 21st century protest movements, riots and popular uprisings.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
It’s an interesting concept. I have a few modern board games that I like and of course the classics.
I just got into modern board games. Been a nice break from chilling in the man cave playing video games online and instead getting together with peeps to play games. Thought the concept of this game was cool, I backed if on KS.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just got into modern board games. Been a nice break from chilling in the man cave playing video games online and instead getting together with peeps to play games. Thought the concept of this game was cool, I backed if on KS.
Settlers of Catan and Sheriff of Nottingham are my go-to board games.
Doom is pretty cool. Dungeons and Dragons is a decent co-op board game.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Settlers of Catan and Sheriff of Nottingham are my go-to board games.
Doom is pretty cool. Dungeons and Dragons is a decent co-op board game.

For me it is Blood Rage, Spirit Island, Scythe and 7 Wonders. Midweight games but fun as hell.

Nothing better then screwing over one of your friends in the middle of a game like BOOM and having a fun, heated exchange about it.

Hitting em with the "better luck next time sucka" :sas2:

:banderas:

:umad: