Blizzard scraps Overwatch 2’s PVE/Story mode

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone been able to successfully pull off a game with both PvP and PvE aside from Destiny and I guess CoD to an extent?

I'm sure there's some games out there that have, I just haven't heard or know of any:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Has anyone been able to successfully pull off a game with both PvP and PvE aside from Destiny and I guess CoD to an extent?

I'm sure there's some games out there that have, I just haven't heard or know of any:yeshrug:

The Division, maybe… I knew people who loved the dark zone stuff. I only really enjoyed the PVE

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

WoW_Logo.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Activision did the same shyt with Warzone 2. They are a dogshyt company.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:camby:The game was fine as it was, but leave it to Blizzard for being dikkstains just to add a "2" to the game, get rid of the loot boxes because "battle pass", and add a bunch of characters I will never main if you told me that they were related to marsupials.

Now they get rid of the one thing that they were hyping up to dismantle Overwatch :beli:.

Overwatch is dead :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I saw the article on this on gamestop and it was disrespectful how much juelzing the blizzard dev was doing about this nonsense

I'd rather they just come out and say that they didnt do it because they want to make more money off microtransactions

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:hhh:

I was actually looking forward to see what they did. They've always had some fire CG lore videos, and as you said they talked up a story mode/PVE for 2 HEAVY
I've been saying they should have come out with some movie/series for this and build on that aspect of the franchise. It's what drew me in at least

Then Arcane came and did it right