Blizzard Leaking Employees; In "Crisis".

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it rains it pours.

Blizzard Producer Claims Studio Is Creating 'Crisis Maps' as More Employees Depart​

A producer at Blizzard has taken to Twitter to express frustration at a series of departures from the World of Warcraft studio, saying the team is making "crisis maps" of what they can and cannot ship due to so many employees leaving.

In a thread earlier this week, Adam "Glaxigrav" lamented that they had lost "*another* person this week," saying that Blizzard "is losing amazing talent because someone in power doesn't listen to the game directors who make his products."

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Gaming isn't what it used to be. It was about a passion of creating art for millions. Now I feel like the bosses, shareholders, big corporations are too involved with the daily process and killing folks dreams.

Yup. Don't forget all these white resetera pansies. You also have to blame gamers who buy sequels every year and spend thousands on microtransactions.

Lowkey, if I could get rich off these gaming nerds and timothy kids with hella microtransactions, I would. Fuk morals and shyt, I'm going full Capitalism on the gaming industry.:mjlol:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Gaming isn't what it used to be. It was about a passion of creating art for millions. Now I feel like the bosses, shareholders, big corporations are too involved with the daily process and killing folks dreams.

:yeshrug: : And it's now bigger than the music and movie biz put together

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft spends 70bn on a studio forgetting that it’s the people that make the company.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:yeshrug: : And it's now bigger than the music and movie biz put together

Yeahhhh it's a catch 22. Folks want the old days, but fail to see the progression of the new days. You can't have gaming integrity in a industry that makes hand and fists going above the movie industry. Developers, insiders, and companies can feast more ways than one because its free market. If you have a starting game that needs funding...Patreon. Yes, it sucks of how things are with the microtransactions, the FOMO aspects, the predatory mobile games, the AAA budgets, and prices going beyond the call of duty....but its a price to pay. Either you want the business to prosper, or the business to crash to cater to a demographic of gamers that will never get beyond blowing cartridges :yeshrug:.

I hate it has to be this way but "The game is the game".

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Update the meme:

061u49wkswo61.png