Blizzard getting desperate?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So i get a knock on the door today, im like :wtf: i didnt order anything...the shyt said blizzard on the package so i was really. :dwillhuh:

and i open it and...

6dhSrod.jpg

they send me this crap, lol. I quit the last expansion...but a free expansion and 7 free days? :yeshrug:might try it out. anybody else got this?

Edit: what happen to the auto resize? :snoop:

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Yeah. Blizz has been hurting bad. I still have an active sub and from the way the game is set-up now they're trying to get back heavy with the 5.4 release today.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
d3 made them a lot of short term money, but long-term, people are losing faith fast in both WoW and Diablo franchises.

starcraft is the only thing by them that a lot of people consider still true to its core

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
im not up for download 20+ gigs of previous expansions just to play this shyt. Although i got wrath and cata, still too much downloading. How did they fukk up diablo so bad? they could have been eating good off that damn game.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
im not up for download 20+ gigs of previous expansions just to play this shyt. Although i got wrath and cata, still too much downloading. How did they fukk up diablo so bad? they could have been eating good off that damn game.

Didnt listen to what the fans wanted. Problem with this is sometimes its not too good to listen to the fans...guess they chose the wrong route tho

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I don't know about ya'll but Diablo on the consoles is fukking crazy fun.

Diablo got fukked up by the two auction houses and the always online. Two things they removed for console version. People have high regard for D2, but if you were to play that today it's eh...

Titan had to change because every mmo now a days is free to play. They skipped Blizzard last year, but having one this year. I have faith

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
meh auction houses were huge part of the problem, but they werent the entire problem

the builds get real stale, everyone has same character, as a result in part of their willingness to make it more casual for consoles.

the difficulty is either overtuned or undertuned with no real in-between and monster power doesnt work as well in d3 as players x in d2
they have an extra difficulty level that is not needed at all, as normal, nightmare and hell are all too easy

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss it sometimes I've been playing since Vanilla, It just became too much of a grind...