blaxploitation movies. what's ya favorites?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Even though I don't consider it blaxploitation Across 110 street, the way that classic gets over looked is criminal. Another classic (not blaxploitation) that every black man should watch is nothing but a man

i'm tryin' to redo my movie collection and i need all the essentials again but i'm tryin' to see if there's any i might not have ever checked out

across 110th street is a good

i've had most of them

coffy, foxy brown, cotton goes to harlem, black caesar, 3 the hard way, super fly, friday foster, black mama, white mama, the mack, dolemite and a few others. oh yeah, bucktown too.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i'm tryin' to redo my movie collection and i need all the essentials again but i'm tryin' to see if there's any i might not have ever checked out

across 110th street is a good

i've had most of them

coffy, foxy brown, cotton goes to harlem, black caesar, 3 the hard way, super fly, friday foster, black mama, white mama, the mack, dolemite and a few others. oh yeah, bucktown too.
What about a slept on Pam grier classic Sheba baby? Have you seen Cleopatra jones? Blackula :pachaha:. Or one of my cross genre favs beast must die

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
What about a slept on Pam grier classic Sheba baby? Have you seen Cleopatra jones? Blackula :pachaha:. Or one of my cross genre favs beast must die

yeah, i see sheba baby. i never saw cleopatra jones but i have seen blackula lol

and i've never seen beast must die

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
"3 the Hard Way" with the three GOATs of Blaxploitation. Black Dynamite's plot is pretty much taken from this movie. In public, Jim Kelly attacks about 10 cops in one scene and walks away no problem:russ:

p3981_p_v8_aa.jpg

jackson35

Banned
Daps
1spook who sat by the door 2 five on the black hand side 3 uptight 4 brotherhood of death 5 book of number. all of these title are black power personified.go check them out, you won't be the same person after you viewed the

Daps
Black ceaser and Hell up in Harlem

Me and one of my older cousins watched The Mack when I was little. My dad let us watch it for some reason because he owned the VHS

:snoop: So disturbing for a 5 yo.