Blaqspot Unofficial Coli Group

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Dear likeminded brehs and brehettes,

@Datcrud and I would like to invite you to the Unofficial Coli group on Blaqspot.com. Its a Social Networking site just like Facebook (even has some of the same features.)

Big difference? Black owned :blessed:

It's a closed group (folks can see names but no posts, I can make it secret so that no one can see it unless they are invited).

It has it's own little forum and you can post videos as well.

They keep on updating and changing the site so you know it's a passion project :wow:

It will allow us to discuss AA history, culture and various other issues offsite when need be :mjpls:

*Disclaimer* the site asks that you give either $5 a month or $60 for a lifetime subscription.

They don't have VC funding or George Soros to help them foot the bill so, put ya money up.

I remember people asking for this for a long time so here it is. Do your part. I forgot to mention the money because in the grand scheme of things, we need this right now.

@EastCoastNaga @Poitier @ridedolo @King Musa @SmokyQuartz @Diasporan Royalty @newworldafro @ORDER_66 @Bimothy Slangwell (Slang) @cornercommission2k12 @Barnett114 @KaliOshun @Lady.Libra. @Elle Driver @BrokePhiBroke @Majestic @Kenny West

Tag others that may be interested :ld:

https://www.blaqspot.com/thecoligroup/

Last edited: