Black youtuber thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
anyone keeping up with solluminati vs cash nasty ? :russ:
Nah, both them dudes lame af to me.

Solluminati is a hating ass nikka that just makes salty ass videos about every body else and Cashnasty reminds me of a country ass c00n that is in love with Lebron.

I dont watch many channels, especially gaming, except Itsreal85, pu55nboots, and LSK sometimes... Mainly because his girl and his sister fine af and hes not as annoying and can hoop.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Black Ra1n, one of the few sim non corny 2k guys.
The Blackra1n21

OzTalksHW, tech channel based a lot around things normal users have instead of the very high end.
OzTalksHW

ColdFusion, for my money the best YouTube channel period. Based mostly on tech but also expands to other topics.
ColdFusion

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
whatever happened to eben gregory aka jewelry man? I know cats had started to stop fukkin with him when he was being contrarian for the sake of it and would miss entire points because he assumed everybody was hating like with people want the Kardashian clan to go away and that Ross pic when it came out, but he just disappeared:confused:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
MKBHD - Tech Reviews

Roberto Blake - Advice on videography, vlogging, entrepreneurship

Issa Rae - youtube comedies/series

Black Critic Guy - Movie and Anime Reviews

D4Darius - Advice on screenwriting, directing, and general film production

If you guys like these I'll post more

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Nah, both them dudes lame af to me.

Solluminati is a hating ass nikka that just makes salty ass videos about every body else and Cashnasty reminds me of a country ass c00n that is in love with Lebron.

I dont watch many channels, especially gaming, except Itsreal85, pu55nboots, and LSK sometimes... Mainly because his girl and his sister fine af and hes not as annoying and can hoop.
solluminati a real nikka :mjlol: how is he salty

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
solluminati a real nikka :mjlol: how is he salty
He's far from one :heh:

This nikka literally gets online to talk shyt about anyone for attention. Like he's better yet he's not in no league, aint got nearly the "followers" of the nikkas he's always chasing after, and is overall not entertaining.

Just hating on any and everything he's not

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Hicks

Bmx, photography, videography, cars, and updated daily

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
He's far from one :heh:

This nikka literally gets online to talk shyt about anyone for attention. Like he's better yet he's not in no league, aint got nearly the "followers" of the nikkas he's always chasing after, and is overall not entertaining.

Just hating on any and everything he's not
u think its for attention :russ:

He said the nikkas was scared to play him 1 on 1 and thats facts nikkas 1 on 1 everyone else but when they come to him its all excuses :mjlol: nikkas gotta do they hair that day or something

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
u think its for attention :russ:

He said the nikkas was scared to play him 1 on 1 and thats facts nikkas 1 on 1 everyone else but when they come to him its all excuses :mjlol: nikkas gotta do they hair that day or something
nikkas aint scared to play him, nikkas just don't WANT to play this beggard.

They not fukking with him and thats because he's a hating ass nikka.

But like I said, thats my opinion. I don't watch him because he's a legit hater.. Like it's not even constructive criticism, all he does is talk shyt and plays nobody while putting up 20 sec HS tapes.

and he is fukkin boring.

Kings County

Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
nikkas aint scared to play him, nikkas just don't WANT to play this beggard.

They not fukking with him and thats because he's a hating ass nikka.

But like I said, thats my opinion. I don't watch him because he's a legit hater.. Like it's not even constructive criticism, all he does is talk shyt and plays nobody while putting up 20 sec HS tapes.

and he is fukkin boring.
they scared to death
just 2 diff opinions i find him highly entertaining

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they scared to death
just 2 diff opinions i find him highly entertaining
I guess so...

talking shyt all day and never backing it up isn't entertaining.

Them dudes play randoms all the time and don't beg for a 1v1 against other youtubers AND they don't talk shyt about others before and after.

This dude trying to get a come up but is being ignored instead of doing shyt on his own. I don't like any of them honestly but he's the lamest one out of them all to me...

How come he doesn't challenge the top HS and college prospects, or be in the gym with those guys, or get invited to EA events and shyt? Because they don't fukk with him...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
BTW I think Cash is trash personally compared to this other nikka but honestly, who cares. No one in that community fukkin with you so do your own shyt for "likes" and "views"