Black Women: Instead of bashing, do ya'll ever feel bad and try to help them?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Black women really have it hard. They're fighting a two front war.Feminism has them against men, both black and white. Racism has them fighting against the white power structure. So in actuality, they have no allies.

Not only that, the self hate hair complexes, obesity issues to their perceived attitude problems, most black women are deemed undesirable to most men, even to black men. They are forced to be independent making them even less likely to find a mate. Damn!

As a black man, we have it hard also but there's pretty much a blueprint for us to succeed, money. A black man with money doesn't care about his hair or weight. You can't tell them sh:t.

How can with help our sistas? On the path we're on, there are going to be so many single 40+ yr old babymama on the dating scene.

What can make most undesirable sista, more desirable? Seriously?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
really, it's up to them. there's no point in helping someone who doesn't want to be helped, or actively involving yourself in someone else's affairs if they aren't trying to really improve themselves. i always believed that sometimes reaching out to someone only works if the person already has their hand stretched out to receive assistance. people that really want help already attempt to make moves.

that being said, i don't really see too many people that really need help (this doesn't just apply to black women, just people in need of assistance in general. and i say not just black women because all that means is there's a ethnically related problem which means the challenges are different but the general approach to solving these challenges still remains the same) placing themselves in a position to be helped, honestly and truly. most people are looking for venting space and not an answer to their problems...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Have you ever tried to tell one of those "the world is against me" black women that it's not really all that bad?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Black women really have it hard. They're fighting a two front war.Feminism has them against men, both black and white. Racism has them fighting against the white power structure. So in actuality, they have no allies.

Not only that, the self hate hair complexes, obesity issues to their perceived attitude problems, most black women are deemed undesirable to most men, even to black men. They are forced to be independent making them even less likely to find a mate. Damn!

As a black man, we have it hard also but there's pretty much a blueprint for us to succeed, money. A black man with money doesn't care about his hair or weight. You can't tell them sh:t.

How can with help our sistas? On the path we're on, there are going to be so many single 40+ yr old babymama on the dating scene.

you guys got to stop it for reals.. just find you a chick(no matter the race) make her your girl then maybe have something on the side and keep it movin'. all these general all encompassing statements about a certain group of women need to end. and trust me I know what you're talking about but if you're in a large metro area you got the typical shyt you're mentioning and you got the upper crust. just get in where you fit in. There's tons of fat white and latino bytches too, all races have to deal with washed up fat chicks with kids

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I've tried, but you have to understand that people won't get out of their own way until they're ready.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
captain_save_a_hoe_by_millenia89-d3ct2vj.jpg

:shaq:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
They ran ammock from 1970 until JENNY JONES WENT OFF THE AIR.....the belligerant ones are still going hard too :rudy:

Fukk I look like feeling bad, cuz Black men got a voice (in 2006 :leostare:) and started airing them out online? Brothers were bashed daily by them Terminatrix (many, not all :rolleyes:) heffers.

+ they dont want "help." Everything is good the way it is w/ the majority of em. :manny:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
They ran ammock from 1970 until JENNY JONES WENT OFF THE AIR.....the belligerant ones are still going hard too :rudy:

Fukk I look like feeling bad, cuz Black men got a voice (in 2006 :leostare:) and started airing them out online? Brothers were bashed daily by them Terminatrix (many, not all :rolleyes:) heffers.

+ they dont want "help." Everything is good the way it is w/ the majority of em. :manny:

Steve-Kerr-Suns.jpg

:ohhh: (NBA 2k12 REFERENCE)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Problem is, a lot of black women have forgotten what they're up against.Many of them are just straight up lost in the sauce & delusional.The system has tamed them like wild dogs.Threw a leash on em and allowed them to play a "guard dog" position.All the barking and sneering is a testament to their strength.The white power structure has a sick affinity for that shyt.They still allow modern day mammies on the board and inside the office.May even take em as lovers and mistresses.

Only difference between now and back then is you didn't need a college degree to do it.

nikkaz falling victim to the college scheme(black women are the proudest victims of it) and ending up in the same position they've always been in:sadcam:

The power structure has two queens...the white one and the black one.They're moving em across the board and:win: