Black women destroys white privilege

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps

Didn’t watch all of it because the first two minutes are :hhh:, she one of those “white people are poor too how can they be privileged”. The comment section is no better :scust::scust::scust::scust:

Last edited:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
another one unworthy of the crown of locs

stop c00ning with dreadlocks.. get a fukking blonde wig, but leave the fukking locks out of it

I've seen a few of her other videos. She also says stuff like "black people steal!" and lots of other negative stuff about black people. That's just her come-up on youtube. She wants to be the female tommy sotomayor.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't watch the video but I'm not a fan of the concept of "white privilege" either. At least not the way I see it commonly described.

I would call it more "family privilege". White people using familial and business networks that have evolved over 100 or more years. White people with broken families or weak fathers dont have access to that white privilege because they have no connections. Just like black people.

To think that simply having white skin is the cheat code to life oversimplifies a complex issue and quite frankly comes across as fetishizing white skin.

I saw a guy on here say poor white people are about equal to middle class blacks which I thought was absurd seeing as there are white people in rural parts of this country still shytting in buckets. The father was probably a drunk or absent which sent the entire family off the rails.

But yall wont hear me tho, that liberal agenda got you searching for answers everywhere but the obvious. Strong fathers create strong families. Strong families go out into the world and create networks with other families.

But please keep pleading with white people to "check their privilege" instead of creating your own privelege.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Didn't watch the video but I'm not a fan of the concept of "white privilege" either. At least not the way I see it commonly described.

I would call it more "family privilege". White people using familial and business networks that have evolved over 100 or more years. White people with broken families or weak fathers dont have access to that white privilege because they have no connections. Just like black people.

To think that simply having white skin is the cheat code to life oversimplifies a complex issue and quite frankly comes across as fetishizing white skin.

I saw a guy on here say poor white people are about equal to middle class blacks which I thought was absurd seeing as there are white people in rural parts of this country still shytting in buckets. The father was probably a drunk or absent which sent the entire family off the rails.

But yall wont hear me tho, that liberal agenda got you searching for answers everywhere but the obvious. Strong fathers create strong families. Strong families go out into the world and create networks with other families.

But please keep pleading with white people to "check their privilege" instead of creating your own privelege.
White privilege is more than just connections and having strong family base but about things like a cac knowing he'll never have to get shot for no reason(even if he was a mass murderer still doesn't get shot and is taken to burger king). Also the fact that blacks are charged 6x more than whites for similar drug crimes amongst other things . :mjpls:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White privilege is more than just connections and having strong family base but about things like a cac knowing he'll never have to get shot for no reason(even if he was a mass murderer still doesn't get shot and is taken to burger king). Also the fact that blacks are charged 6x more than whites for similar drug crimes amongst other things . :mjpls:

People are able to empathize more with people who look like them. So a black man in a predominantly white area is gonna get the short end of the stick regardless. It should be like that for white people in black areas but nikkas have been brainwashed over the years to exalt white people and seek their validation and approval.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

This is a good post but will be ignored because we have been taught to use emotional arguments.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I've seen a few of her other videos. She also says stuff like "black people steal!" and lots of other negative stuff about black people. That's just her come-up on youtube. She wants to be the female tommy sotomayor.
This post just bleeds like a women

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
@Mike_Pipeson
You co-signing this blithering idiot homie:mjgrin::skip:
Very:mjpls:of you..
Can’t be from the H..
If you riding with this type of rhetoric :mjpls:
Nikka you truly are a fukking idiot. I dapped OP for posting the video and for not listening til the end. I even commented how stupid her ass is on Youtube.

I know you've seen me denounce this racist rhetoric on other threads. I'm fine with your stupid shyt NBA threads but not outside it. shyt is even low for you.
Fish dappin moron:stopitslime: