Black Woman in London Arrested In Free Palestine Protest ... RAW

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that black people are so invested in this. We're always the front runners to help some other marginalized group but when it's our turn it's crickets.

Damn, crazy to think not a single Palestinian has ever been arrested protesting for black people in american or england before, yet he we are fighting for them

I hate post like this, while I'm a US citizen, I'm originally from Morocco(Black), the shyt yall talking is fugazi, its crazy...

We have learned from yall, colorism is something that isn't preached like it is in America cause of Islam but best believe my cousins all about black causes and America

You ain't traveled enough in NA/ME if you think we don't care about yall like that....

You live in a nation that throws away food and lives in glutinous nature that only most people that are upper middle class experience in most countries.....

Last edited:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate post like this, while I'm a US citizen, I'm originally from Morocco(Black), the shyt yall talking is fugazi, its crazy...

We have learned from yall, colorism is something that isn't preached like it is in America cause of Islam but best believe my cousins all about black causes and America

You ain't traveled enough in NA/ME if you think we don't care about yall like that....

You live in a nation that throws away food and lives in glutinous nature that only most people that are upper middle class experience in most countries.....

Firstly, who is yall in "We have learned from yall"
Secondly, I'll wait for the evidence of motion.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firstly, who is yall in "We have learned from yall"
Secondly, I'll wait for the evidence of motion.
Bro we had black panthers coming to our country back in the 60s. I can only speak on my parents country(and somewhat Cote D'Ivoire)

I'm uregu (look it up), one of the most discriminated group in Sahwari, Morocco, Algeria, Mali, etc...

There's no evidence cause we don't have same platform as AA, our voice is marginalized, we see ourselves the same as AA, colorism outside of Islam is just now (Past 50 years) being realized....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The Israeli government is doing that by themselves.

when you have 10k plus children dead, yea gtfoh and the Israeli government has been systematically abusing Palestinians for decades for then.

If you feel such a way about it, how come you havent flown to Israel to join IDF, I am sure they will open their ranks to a fellow Jew fighting for a "noble" cause

HOMIE

IF I RUN INTO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL SOME OF YOUR PEOPLES…. THEN GO HIDING IN MY HOUSE AND ANNOUNCE THAT IM GOING TO DO IT “AGAIN AND AGAIN” UNTIL ALL YOUR PEOPLES ARE DEAD …. THEN IN ORDER TO STOP YOU FROM GETTING TO ME I HIDE UNDER MY OWN FAMILY AS I BRAINWASH THEM INTO THINKING THEYLL BE “MARTYRS” IF THEY SHIELD ME WHILE I CONTINUE TO PLOT THE DEMISE OF YOU N YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE BEHIND THEM….

WHAT WOULD U DO????

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
HOMIE

IF I RUN INTO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL SOME OF YOUR PEOPLES…. THEN GO HIDING IN MY HOUSE AND ANNOUNCE THAT IM GOING TO DO IT “AGAIN AND AGAIN” UNTIL ALL YOUR PEOPLES ARE DEAD …. THEN IN ORDER TO STOP YOU FROM GETTING TO ME I HIDE UNDER MY OWN FAMILY AS I BRAINWASH THEM INTO THINKING THEYLL BE “MARTYRS” IF THEY SHIELD ME WHILE I CONTINUE TO PLOT THE DEMISE OF YOU N YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE BEHIND THEM….

WHAT WOULD U DO????

Homie if you done that for years prior to me doing that I would call it justified homie.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Homie if you done that for years prior to me doing that I would call it justified homie.

EVERY WAR IN THAT REGION WAS STARTED BY THE ARABS

THIS DIDNT START IN 1948 LIKE THEY CLAIM… THEY NEVER WANTED JEWS THERE

THERE WAS A MASSACRE OF JEWS IN 1929 THAT THEY CONVENIENTLY GLANCE OVER.. AND HATRED FOR JEWS ALWAYS EXISTED, AS THEIR IDEOLOGY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD NEEDS TO COWER TO ISLAM

U ONE OF THE PEOPLE IM TALKIN BOUT THAT IRAN AND THE JIHADISTS HAVE BY THE BALLS

LIKE BOB MARLEY SAID .. DONT LET EM FOOL YA

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black people should stay out of this Arabic shyt..genocidal maniacs don't deserve any type of support or assistance from anyone Black if you know your history with these barbarians.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These bytches have good p*ssy but it should never go beyond just fukking. Never get into a relationship with a feminist / protester bytch

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, crazy to think not a single Palestinian has ever been arrested protesting for black people in american or england before, yet he we are fighting for them
It's disgusting when I see black people protest. None of these people would protest for black related or african, caribbean issues

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

BLACK PEOPLE ARE REFERRED TO AS SLAVES IN PALESTINE…. THE NARRATIVE THATS BEEN FALSELY PLACED ON ISRAEL BEING A “RACIST COUNTRY” IN REALITY PERTAINS TO PALESTINE 100%….SOMEHOW THE RADICAL JIHADISTS MASTERMINDED A WAY TO RALLY THE PEOPLE THEYVE OPPRESSED INTO FIGHTING THEIR CAUSE AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO WELCOMED THEM WIT OPEN ARMS. THIS TACTIC IS THEIR BIGGEST WEAPON AS THEY DONT HAVE THE ARMS TO COMPETE WIT ISRAEL… SO THEY FIGURED THAT THE BEST WAY TO WIN IS TO GET EVERYONE TO HATE THEIR ENEMY AND THEY USE ALL THEIR RESOURCES TO ACHIEVE THIS.