Black Woman in London Arrested In Free Palestine Protest ... RAW

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t give two shyts. That training filters out to other departments. fukk your little book read thing. The whole kettelong of protest crowds we see departments use all over the country was fathered by Israelis.

Do you want to win an argument on social media. Some of us are interested in protecting Black people and know that what happens elsewhere is a test to watch for invention happened with us. Black men in the 60s were smart enough to see that. There’s a reason why the black panthers align them selves with the Palestinian movement but here we are listening to social media clowns speak where they shouldn’t.

In those Palestinian protests, there are still very black reasons for us to do so

Your'e asking me if I'm interested in protecting black people, when you're trying to justify a seemingly black woman being arrested over the plight of non black people? Make that make sense. I am about only black people, at this point, I'm like screw everyone else.

"That training filters out to other departments. fukk your little book read thing. The whole kettelong of protest crowds we see departments use all over the country was fathered by Israelis"

This is just a straight up falsehood. Kettling was not invented by Israeli forces; it has been used in various countries around the world for decades. And it filters out to different departments, again, when has the US police been an upstanding beacon of justice for black people ever? Ever since its inception, it started out as a means of capturing or "dealing with" runaway / rebellious slaves. This is ingrained in their training and teachings. Last I check Is Not Real became a thing in the early 1900s, and the training didn't begin until the early 2000s...

You're grasping at straws here, trying to have me put myself in harms way for someone that is not black. What are you doing for the Palestinians? Spamming "Eyes on Gaza" every chance that you get? You're the hyped up keyboard warrior. Our situation is not any different, we (black people) are literally living amongst our enemies, thinking everything is sweet. We have to save ourselves, FIRST.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Your'e asking me if I'm interested in protecting black people, when you're trying to justify a seemingly black woman being arrested over the plight of non black people?
The plate of those non-Black people are the eventual plight of Black people here. When project 2025 rolls out, and they twisted 1807 insurrection act to use military to quell protest, what you see in Palestine will be child’s play compared to what they want to do here.

So a protest against what’s happening there is a protest here. The Black Panthers could see far enough, but today’s social media activists…..:scust:

Last edited:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The plate of those non-Black people are the eventual plight of Black people here. When project 2025 rolls out, and they twisted 1807 insurrection act to use military to quell protest, what you see in Palestine will be child’s play compared to what they want to do here.

So a protest against what’s happening there is a protest here. The Black Panthers could see far enough, but today’s social media activists…..;scust:

That's exactly what I reject and disagree with. We're back at square one, yes the black panthers did that, but where did that have them end up? What good did that do them?

The honest truth why white people are able to carry out what they do? They recognize white first, everything else is an afterthought. Same with the Chinese, the Japanese, the Mexican, the Israeli, everyone else can get that through their heads but for some reason we want to let everyone in, fight for everyone's battles, it does zero for our people as a whole.

You didn't answer my question, what are you doing for the Palestinians?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That's exactly what I reject and disagree with. We're back at square one, yes the black panthers did that, but where did that have them end up? What good did that do them?
So give up then. Let everything happen. Because of protest about that is still a black protest for what can and will happen here. That didn’t change. The very nature of that relationship has not changed even in our back-and-forth. You are not denying the ties. But your laying down and acting as if the Panthers and their outcome made what they did wrong? OK… I’m done here.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
So give up then. Let everything happen. Because of protest about that is still a black protest for what can and will happen here. That didn’t change. The very nature of that relationship has not changed even in our back-and-forth. You are not denying the ties. But your laying down and acting as if the Panthers and their outcome made what they did wrong? OK… I’m done here.
whose in your avi?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So a protest against what’s happening there is a protest here. The Black Panthers could see far enough, but today’s social media activists…..:scust:
Some people don't want to act until it's too late

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I hate that black people are so invested in this. We're always the front runners to help some other marginalized group but when it's our turn it's crickets.

do you know why the U.S spends hundreds of millions of dollars funding health initiatives and vaccinations are the world? it's to help prevent diseases from spreading and making it's way to america to significantly impact us or global commerce.

that being said...

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

― Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from the Birmingham Jail