Black Woman in London Arrested In Free Palestine Protest ... RAW

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That article literally listed a bunch of cases where black people supported palestine.
Nothing the other way around,
The typical person in the US lives off $52K a year, while the typical Palestinians makes $17K. They are 'lil bro' status and on average have more hardships to endure than the average black person.

With that said, Palestinian-Americans showed out during the George Floyd protests... The protests were multi-cultural and in fact, one of the leading activists was Palestinian:

Here's how his fam described him:
A man named Faizan Syed, who identified himself as a family member of Masri’s, posted about his death on Facebook. “A gentle man who was fierce when he faced injustice,” Syed wrote. “In his short life he did as much if not more to unit the fight for black liberation and Palestinian liberation. We ask everyone to pray and make dua for Bassem and his family. May Allah accept his sacrifices for justice and overlook his flaws and mistakes.”

They were also helpful giving advice on teargas and other stuff during the protests from their experiences and using George Floyd as a symbol to protest as well

It comes across as disingenuous (or potentially even nefarious) trying to pull away support for an oppressed group like this

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
HOW DO PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THAT IRAN AND THE REST OF THE JIHADIST WORLD IS FEASTING ON THE LOST AND THE MENTALLY ILL TO INCITE UNITED HATRED AGAINST JEWS????

THE WORLD IS BECOMING ONE BIG SOUTH PARK EPISODE

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
HOW DO PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THAT IRAN AND THE REST OF THE JIHADIST WORLD IS FEASTING ON THE LOST AND THE MENTALLY ILL TO INCITE UNITED HATRED AGAINST JEWS????

THE WORLD IS BECOMING ONE BIG SOUTH PARK EPISODE

The Israeli government is doing that by themselves.

when you have 10k plus children dead, yea gtfoh and the Israeli government has been systematically abusing Palestinians for decades for then.

If you feel such a way about it, how come you havent flown to Israel to join IDF, I am sure they will open their ranks to a fellow Jew fighting for a "noble" cause

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah and the government had people of other races infiltrate their camp
I only know a black folks they used. Whatever other race they used wouldn't have been able to get as close as the black ones and plenty of black folks are going to willfully trust nonblacks trying to get information on the inner works of our operations

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Less than 1 percent of officers receive this training. I also don't feel the training they receive in Israel can be any worse than the training they receive HERE. They started this training in the early 2000s, US police started training Israeli officers prior to this. So I'm not sure what you're getting at with this one. We've BEEN had a problem with the police.
I don’t give two shyts. That training filters out to other departments. fukk your little book read thing. The whole kettelong of protest crowds we see departments use all over the country was fathered by Israelis.

Do you want to win an argument on social media. Some of us are interested in protecting Black people and know that what happens elsewhere is a test to watch for invention happened with us. Black men in the 60s were smart enough to see that. There’s a reason why the black panthers align them selves with the Palestinian movement but here we are listening to social media clowns speak where they shouldn’t.

In those Palestinian protests, there are still very black reasons for us to do so

NYC Rebel

Daps
One thing I dont like about female activists is that they tend to have big mouths, until shyt gets real and you have to engage in kinetic behavior to create change.

There is a reason why you dont hear of slave revolts led by women

or revolutions led by women

or even civil wars led by women.

Women will talk talk talk all goddamn day but once that kitchen gets flaming, they will sprint out that bytch look for the man to endure the hell.
Men cause wars and you still find a way to hate women :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You are not being objective. men cause and create wars, not a woman’s mouth. :childplease:

This is straight retarded.

never claimed women started wars.

all i said is that when shyt gets real and action is taken.

Thats not a battle they are able or willing to participate.

there are some cold female killers out there, but the vast majority have been men.

thats just the reality.

NYC Rebel

Daps
never claimed women started wars.

all i said is that when shyt gets real m
Who the fukk looks for women to take action when shyt gets real? What man does that? Second… shyt gets real because men cause it. My Lord… This is the dumbest shyt ever. Women shouldn’t protest because they aren’t around when shi gets down, but when shyt does get down theye the ones raped and the children killed but they should not say anything because they’re not around when shyt gets down.

Dumb as fukk. I repeat, dumb as fukk.