Black Woman in London Arrested In Free Palestine Protest ... RAW

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you hate me, I hate you too..

No Arab, not even one at any point in world history protested for Black people.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ban bet. If you can show proof I ever posted this, I’ll ask the mods to ban my account. If not, you’re banned for good.

Deal?

Or are you gonna bytch out and deflect like always? :mjlol:

Watch how quickly he backs out from this.

:umad:just like you backed out when I told which Boxing gym to meet me at when I was in NY, right Oreo?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:umad:just like you backed out when I old which Boxing gym to meet me at when I was in NY, right Oreo?
Deflecting as usual. So let’s pull your ho card again.

Post proof of the original accusation and I’ll get my account banned for good. (That you’ve brought up numerous times).

If you bytch out (like you’re doing now by deflecting) your account is banned.

Bet? (Here comes the deflections like the Ho you are).

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Deflecting as usual. So let’s pull your ho card again.

Post proof of the original accusation and I’ll get my account banned for good. (That you’ve brought up numerous times).

If you bytch out (like you’re doing now by deflecting) your account is banned?

Bet? (Here comes the deflections like the Ho you are).
:umad:I'll be in NY/NJ in August 21-25. Let's wrap up the knuckles and throw some hands.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:umad:I'll be in NY/NJ in August 21-25. Let's wrap up the knuckles and throw some hands.
Thanks for proving what a bytch you truly are. This Breh would rather meet up in the gym with another man, then show proof of a post that would literally take two minutes. :mjlol: :dame:

I rest my case. You’re dismissed bytch. A liar, a Ho and a faggit.:camby:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Thanks for proving what a bytch you truly are. This Breh would rather meet up in the gym with another man, then show proof of a post that would literally take two minutes. :mjlol: :dame:

I rest my case. You’re dismissed bytch. A liar, a Ho and a faggit.:camby:

:umad: cause you know I'm KO'ing your white washed ass. Talk about me all you want, but keep my family out of it, fukk nikka.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh....US police officers train in Israel. You best believe what's going on there is practice for what they have planned for negros here.

I never understand why you guys don't get it.

Less than 1 percent of officers receive this training. I also don't feel the training they receive in Israel can be any worse than the training they receive HERE. They started this training in the early 2000s, US police started training Israeli officers prior to this. So I'm not sure what you're getting at with this one. We've BEEN had a problem with the police.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at his avi

he's fukking retarded.

type of motherfukker that would look up at an eclipse if you told him to.

Oh...because US police are going to become corrupted training with Israelis, right? We've been having problems with the police, ever since its inception, way before the "making up" of Israel.

"Slave Patrols and Racial Control: In the Southern states, some of the earliest forms of organized law enforcement were slave patrols. These were established to enforce laws related to slavery, apprehend runaway slaves, and suppress slave rebellions. This function has left a lasting legacy on policing in America."

So what are you talking about exactly? You have such a mediocre mind. The one thing I really hate about you is the fact that you're a father. It would be a relief that your idiotic nature would die with you but unfortunately your worthless seed will continue being a net negative on society.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Damn, crazy to think not a single Palestinian has ever been arrested protesting for black people in american or england before, yet he we are fighting for them

i dont like doing the moral back and forth because what the palestinians are going through is incredibly fukked up, and should be called out.

However this is a salient point, black folks always sticking out next for people who would never in their wildest dreams return the favor

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
One thing I dont like about female activists is that they tend to have big mouths, until shyt gets real and you have to engage in kinetic behavior to create change.

There is a reason why you dont hear of slave revolts led by women

or revolutions led by women

or even civil wars led by women.

Women will talk talk talk all goddamn day but once that kitchen gets flaming, they will sprint out that bytch look for the man to endure the hell.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont like doing the moral back and forth because what the palestinians are going through is incredibly fukked up, and should be called out.

However this is a salient point, black folks always sticking out next for people who would never in their wildest dreams return the favor
I mean we did get a lot of non blacks protesting worldwide after George Floyd was murdered

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, crazy to think not a single Palestinian has ever been arrested protesting for black people in american or england before, yet he we are fighting for them
I hate that black people are so invested in this. We're always the front runners to help some other marginalized group but when it's our turn it's crickets.
Black people been rocking w/ Palestine since Malcolm X and the Black Panther party. What are yall even talking about :what:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem