Black Twitter come in as defense for Bria Myles

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I lust after so many attractive women I tend not to remember them and it becomes rather meaningless. Few have ever made me stop and wonder what I actually have to do to make it a reality. What do I have to do? What would I have to say to get her? Bria Myles is special.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:russell:thread is a lowkey excuse to post these instagram slores...of course the twitter goofies would get riled up over this :sitdown:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
One more thing lets be honest one of the reasons that many folks consider bria fine is because of her color.

Somehow folks can say hey this chick getting props for being light. But don't want to admit that another chick is considered pretty because of her dark color.

Folks got to be real. One of the reasons bria stands out is because of her color. She has beautiful chocolate skin that glows in photos. She also has a pretty face and great body which makes her stand out as well.

I agree if Bria was light-skinned with the same features, she'd just be another hi yellow InstaThot. She'd still be a dime to me, but wouldn't stand out in the bunch.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree if Bria was light-skinned with the same features, she'd just be another hi yellow InstaThot. She'd still be a dime to me, but wouldn't stand out in the bunch.

Breh when I first saw her like 10 to 12 years ago all I could think about was 4 things. How beautiful her dark chocolate skin was, how white and pretty her teeth and smile was (most will admit pretty white teeth on dark skin looks good), how thick she was and how big her ass was....all in that order.

As you see even with me the first thing I saw was her color and how pretty her skin was.