Black Twitter come in as defense for Bria Myles

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
She right though even of she a bird brain. Jokers took their hate out on light skin women. When a light skin woman wasn't the one that called Bria ugly.

Fools and they tweets and retweets.
The reason they took it out on LS women is because people want to deny it but some women insecure as fukk towards LS women and use any chance to bring it up. That and this mythical online thing where if you're not dark as the street you're LS which is silly.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She does make a very valid point.

Black men who are dark skin have the same issue.

Lets not act like sistas aint lusted over the bodies of dark skin dudes like Shannon Sharp, TO and etc. Who have black facial features while saying how unattractive their faces are.

So the shyt a 2 way street. But you know on the internet the mentally ill like to play this game that color struck shyt dont affect dark skin black men.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One more thing lets be honest one of the reasons that many folks consider bria fine is because of her color.

Somehow folks can say hey this chick getting props for being light. But don't want to admit that another chick is considered pretty because of her dark color.

Folks got to be real. One of the reasons bria stands out is because of her color. She has beautiful chocolate skin that glows in photos. She also has a pretty face and great body which makes her stand out as well.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
One more thing lets be honest one of the reasons that many folks consider bria fine is because of her color.

Somehow folks can say hey this chick getting props for being light. But don't want to admit that another chick is considered pretty because of her dark color.

Folks got to be real. Once of the reasons bria stands out is because of her color. She has beautiful chocolate skin that glows in photos. She also has a pretty face and great body which makes her stand out as well.
To bad she gave it all to skinny Jim Carey looking cacs while black men were worshipping her and putting her on in his music videos, but the blackman has to be a NBA baller to get a look at her. :coffee:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Allow me to :cape: one time. We need to do better black men. One of us black men should have cuffed that permanently and not allow her to pour cream in her coffee. :scusthov:

:mjlol: dude its 2018 and not 1889. You can't cuff a woman without her approval. I don't know why kats say this all the time on the internet.

If I could make a woman marry me I would have had beyonce on my arm before Jay z got her..:mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: dude its 2018 and not 1889. You can't cuff a woman without her approval. I don't know why kats say this all the time on the internet.

If I could make a woman marry me I would have had beyonce on my arm before Jay z got her..:mjlol:

:hubie:

I said my piece one time. I took my cape off and am back on laughing at bish who said she was ugly.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women the biggest haters

Yes sir. Women the Thanos of hating. Women are intergalactic haters.

Men hate. But women hate on other women for everything. They will hate a heffa cause she got a man, cause she married, cause she was able to have kids, cause she got some hair, cause she got a nice body, cause she ages well, cause her clothes nicer, cause her man takes care of here....and on and on and on.

Aint no man out here hating on another man cause he got married, or cause he done knocked up his wife, or cause he can grow more hair, or cause he aging well, or cause he stay in shape.

Broads be hating on broads cause they got plastic surgery. Aint no man gonna hate on another man cause he got a face lift and a toupee...:mjlol:. I can hear it now..."man fukk johnny he think he handsome with that new toupee". Your man card would get taken for saying that shyt.