Black Twitter come in as defense for Bria Myles

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
so is anyone actually hating on bria myles or is this a twitter mob echo chamber?
From what I saw it was a few people like will be the case for dang near anyone and folks want to kick their woke bullshyt agendas about colorism, self hate and all that shyt. Just because you're darkskin and folks think your unattractive we can't automatically say it's some self hate. That's that stupid new age bullshyt like when you interrupt a woman and they automatically assume you don't do it to men. I'm glad this low budget stuff can't really fly offline unless you have proof of said issues.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
With a body like that, who cares what the face look like?

With that said, Bria is still cute in the face. Its just that her body is much better. And I got no problem with that. As many other posters have mentioned, only jealous females would try calling out a creature this fine.

Bria Myles = one of the finest woman walking this earth

Comments gay as fukk

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
tumblr_pcbi7dB5us1rd8z58o1_400.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Allow me to :cape: one time. We need to do better black men. One of us black men should have cuffed that permanently and not allow her to pour cream in her coffee. :scusthov:

She should have been taken off the market by a quality black man, long time ago. I was gone to cuff, but I had to go to work and shiiit.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st bria myles is like one of the greatest things mother nature has ever created. Next to the sky, air and water.

2nd the chick who said it ain't even light skin. So folks need to actually do their research before blaming light skin women.

3rd people on social media got to be some of the dumbest folks in the world. An idiot fool with 4k followers (yes the dumb broad who made the comment about Ms. Myles got that many followers) makes a dumbass comment and next thing you know everyone and they momma got to tweet back at the bird and her dumb comment.

No wonder russians got bots throwing out propaganda on social media.