Black Politicians are scared to speak on Bill Mahar

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Even though I wasn't appalled like some black folks about Bill Maher...calling himself a house nikka so he don't do field work.

Bill Maher is racist as fukk. He is part of a long line of Jewish paternalism towards USA Blacks.

African American–Jewish relations - Wikipedia

Even though I don't agree with the delivery of the message and it's super bias, these are good expose on the relationship between Blacks and Jews on Youtube...

And yeah I know Irritated Genie is speculated to be a damn agent...:mjlol:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I am a little disappointed in what the fukk a lot of these guys are doing. Do I think Bill is a racist? Of course not, I just think he's an arrogant fukking a$$hole who got too comfortable. They should denounce it. It's a no fukking brainer. Since he plays friend to us they don't want to rock that boat.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Its cuz these clowns want to be invited to his show and other shows and they want to keep getting them checks that come with the appearances. See they know you do one jew wrong and they'll band together against you no matter what arena you're in be it the political or the entertainment. So....Its no surprise. Plus a good dog never bites the hand that feeds it.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I am a little disappointed in what the fukk a lot of these guys are doing. Do I think Bill is a racist? Of course not, I just think he's an arrogant fukking a$$hole who got too comfortable. They should denounce it. It's a no fukking brainer. Since he plays friend to us they don't want to rock that boat.
Bill Maheris a racist buddy. Know that. He promotes himself as this atheist pot smoking equal offender, but in reality he is a jewish zionist racist and you cannot be a athiest and support Zionism at the same time. Also, you cannot believe and support Zionism and not be a racist either. So what you mean he is not a racist. Yes the fux he is. Its just you are being fooled by a facade

Last edited: