Black people have no business going on RealityTV Dating Shows. They are merely tokens

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
There's always one or two brothers or sisters on there. And as soon as you see them you're like :snoop: "That nikka going home episode 3 or 4"

But what they will do is let them hang around for a while. As to not appear racist. :mjpls: Don't want to cut them too quickly.

Then they'll send them home with extreme praise on some "there was no connection there, but they were beautiful, and really nice, and maybe in another life" :jawalrus:

You know they don't have a chance. That white girl or guy ain't going to pick them. It's just the personalities those shows tend to attract and pick. It's usually middle America white girls that don't have an open mind like that. Or country white boys who have made it in the big city but grew up on some other shyt.

This happens for 2 reasons:

1) the networks don't want to appear racist by not casting any minorities
2) the contestants (bachelor or bachelorette) don't want to appear racist so they'll say "they are open to dating all races." Which we know is most likely a lie.

So you end up with tokens. To be dispersed like a black person in a horror movie. Just not as overtly or as quickly. It's sad. Why do they put themselves through that? :to:

Sidenote: There will never be a black bachelor or bachelorette. NBC doesn't think America wants to see that.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
This is really true on "Baggage".

They always have that one Black chick lookin' awkward in with two blondes for the Nordic skiing-lookin' ass white dude to choose from....or the one Asian dude in with the two white dudes... :heh:

I think I've only seen ONE episode of Baggage where the Black dude doin' the choosing actually had his choice from three Black women, they even be throwin that token white chick in there in the same instances. :pachaha:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
This is really true on "Baggage".

They always have that one Black chick lookin' awkward in with two blondes for the Nordic skiing-lookin' ass white dude to choose from....or the one Asian dude in with the two white dudes... :heh:

I think I've only seen ONE episode of Baggage where the Black dude doin' the choosing actually had his choice from three Black women, they even be throwin that token white chick in there in the same instances. :pachaha:

It's funny because I've never seen a black dude on that show get all black chics to choose from. Producers always have to throw in that one white girl to make it interesting.

sidenote: green eggs and spam. i saw your hate from the main forum. can't see your wack ass post because you're on my ignore list. stop following me around you clown. :demonic:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last season of the bachelor...

bachelor17contestants.jpg

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if I remember correctly my girl told me, since I don't watch this shyt :smugfavre:, that all the black chics were gone by episode 5

in the coldest way tho...str8 wine/dined her whole time had her thinking she had a chance and str8 spinned her.....:skip:

shorty was really thinking they was making progress.....

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
lol at the one black dude, most of these shows are geared towards WW and what they want to see, so ya it's generally a waste of time

emily-maynard-bachelorette-bachelors.jpg

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhmCZ3pWRkY[/ame]

:ld: of all things to sue about:deadmanny:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:yeshrug: my understanding is that black folks, and many of the other men and women go on there simply for the exposure. Half of them are actors/actresses/low grade models etc. It's a career move from what I can understand...so I can't blame them.

Besides, I thought that these shows were scripted anyway?

Even though I'm not attracted to any of the women on the Bachelorette, I would go on there if someone offered me a slot knowing that I would not get chosen, nor would I really want to be. But hey, if it gets me an extra gig or two--then I'd roll with it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah, a lot of black folks are pawns on these shows. What's crazy is some of the black chicks that go on the bachellor and they actually think that that white man will choose them :heh:

But then again, a lot of these shows are scripted from the jump :manny:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Yeah, a lot of black folks are pawns on these shows. What's crazy is some of the black chicks that go on the bachellor and they actually think that that white man will choose them :heh:

But then again, a lot of these shows are scripted from the jump :manny:

Same can be said about the BM on the Bachelorette :heh:

r
goons protesting now:to: