"Black people are the most racist group I've ever met" - White Cuban

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This might be a common thought of other people.

The story:

Basically, I'm at work and this dude comes in for some service, so while the staff is helping him, I'm distracting him with conversation.:skip:

He tells me that he lives in El Portal, which is an area in between Little Haiti (Haitian area) and Robinhood (Black area). He goes on to tell me how he's picked up some Creole and even says a few words joyfully. But then he says that no group in America is more racist than Blacks.

That he's the same respectful guy with the Haitians and the Blacks but the Blacks treat him with disdain (he's white, blue eyes, grey hair, bad english). He says that he understands they went through their struggle but they can't use it as an excuse to be scumbags :yeshrug:

There's more to it but now I'm too lazy to type it all so I'll just sum up his last point:

Basically "I don't believe that anyone is better or worse than anyone, but they're showing me with their actions. If they want to change the perception, THEY have to do it."

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I lived in sweetwater, they would make comments in spanish about my hair and ask me what I was all the time, they are racist as fukk over there...also, they assumed I was cuban, so they would shyt on AAs all day until I'd be like "I'm not spanish I just understand it." OH...Saying fukk shyt like ****** lipping the blunt...with the hard R. My girl's homegirls were saying that.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I lived in sweetwater, they would make comments in spanish about my hair and ask me what I was all the time, they are racist as fukk over there...also, they assumed I was cuban, so they would shyt on AAs all day until I'd be like "I'm not spanish I just understand it." OH...Saying fukk shyt like ****** lipping the blunt...with the hard R. My girl's homegirls were saying that.

You went to FIU?

I refuse to take anybody seriously who says this. Basically it's their way of deflecting and projecting their own racism onto others.

I refuted a few things like the prison stat he threw out. But he's right that people don't gotta treat him poorly. Dude is a nice guy it seems

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
White Cubans moved away from Cuba...TO BE WHITE.

yep some want to be white so bad they do not speak spanish...

mind you, you shouldnt use spanish as a main language in America however it is perfectly fine to have culture and speak it around your people but it is digusting to see people eliminate their roots trying to be white.smh.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
yep some want to be white so bad they do not speak spanish...

mind you, you shouldnt use spanish as a main language in America however it is perfectly fine to have culture and speak it around your people but it is digusting to see people eliminate their roots trying to be white.smh.
Nothing like hearing cubans (black and white) spit that superc00n rhetoric in Spanish Miami with the American flags and big trucks..."I'm a cuban AMERICAN...speak ENGLISH in AMERICA."

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
As a white guy that's the best way I've seen it put. I've heard other whites call it reverse racism :mjlol: People are insecure and want to say no look at them not me, which is basically saying "Hey I'm to p*ssy to say I'm racist so blah blah blah". Can't take somebody serious who doesn't acknowledge their own races faults and calls out another period.
I refuse to take anybody seriously who says this. Basically it's their way of deflecting and projecting their own racism onto others.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That guy is an idiot.

Black people are not only the least racist race, our peaceful nature with other races have also had other races throw us under the bus so they could kiss white ass.

I've visited Florida and white Cubans were racist as hell lol.

He most likely is racist and want to make us look like racists so he doesn't have to admit that he himself is racist.

Delusional fool lol.

Last edited: